Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | * wishlist granting !*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Nebulacloud; beep beep! thank you for being so generous :'> i'm excited for the holidays because it helps me hype up for my birthday shortly after! my wishlist can be found on this hunk of an imp: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36810086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368101/36810086_350.png[/img] [/url] (it's a very long list of familiars i don't have)
@Nebulacloud; beep beep! thank you for being so generous :'> i'm excited for the holidays because it helps me hype up for my birthday shortly after!
my wishlist can be found on this hunk of an imp:

36810086_350.png

(it's a very long list of familiars i don't have)

bing bong
bing bong
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46478162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464782/46478162_350.png[/img] [/url] My wishlist is in the bio of her. [b]beep![/b] I am super excited for Christmas because it's Christmas! I really love spending time with my family and friends (and eating ofc). [b]beep![/b]

46478162_350.png

My wishlist is in the bio of her. beep!

I am super excited for Christmas because it's Christmas! I really love spending time with my family and friends (and eating ofc). beep!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@Nebulacloud Beep. Thanks for doing this~ Here's my wishlist There should be cheaper stuff on it, if not I'm happy with food or items to help me get the swipp stuff

I'm really thankful for Christmas because it's the first time I've been able to come home from a stressful semester at college. I also get see my friends again and we're even having a party saturday :)
@Nebulacloud Beep. Thanks for doing this~ Here's my wishlist There should be cheaper stuff on it, if not I'm happy with food or items to help me get the swipp stuff

I'm really thankful for Christmas because it's the first time I've been able to come home from a stressful semester at college. I also get see my friends again and we're even having a party saturday :)
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@Nebulacloud Thank you for doing this! Good luck on your finals!!
here's a link to my wishlist! There are some pretty expensive stuff though, oop *beep*

I don't celebrate Christmas, but i'm excited for winter break :D
@Nebulacloud Thank you for doing this! Good luck on your finals!!
here's a link to my wishlist! There are some pretty expensive stuff though, oop *beep*

I don't celebrate Christmas, but i'm excited for winter break :D
@Nebulacloud

Beep! Thank you for doing this!
I'm grateful to be able to see my family and some friends I haven't seen in a while during the holidays.

My wishlist is here! There's kind of a lot of expensive stuff,, but there should be some affordable things in there too.
@Nebulacloud

Beep! Thank you for doing this!
I'm grateful to be able to see my family and some friends I haven't seen in a while during the holidays.

My wishlist is here! There's kind of a lot of expensive stuff,, but there should be some affordable things in there too.
jEYc7Aa.png
@Nebulacloud
My wishlist is in my signature, but the frog apparel and the Baldwin items are no longer needed.

I know that my wishlist is very expensive, so I'll take anything useful and treasure and gems would be very very much appreciated :)

BEEP

I really like Christmas because I LOVE cheerful holidays :)
@Nebulacloud
My wishlist is in my signature, but the frog apparel and the Baldwin items are no longer needed.

I know that my wishlist is very expensive, so I'll take anything useful and treasure and gems would be very very much appreciated :)

BEEP

I really like Christmas because I LOVE cheerful holidays :)
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
@Nebulacloud you can ignore me if I don't have an easy enough wish lol

my wishlist is in my clan information :)

This will be my second Christmas with my husband... and ever, my family never celebrated it
@Nebulacloud you can ignore me if I don't have an easy enough wish lol

my wishlist is in my clan information :)

This will be my second Christmas with my husband... and ever, my family never celebrated it
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
@Nebulacloud
Boop boop (ohwaitithinkididthatwrong)

I don't really have a wish list, I'm kinda new.

But right now, I'm working to get the next lair expansion! Wow what excitment, right!

I need about 30 to 35kt~

If that's too much to ask don't worry!
Anything from this list would be a blessing~

Autumn

Happy holidays!
@Nebulacloud
Boop boop (ohwaitithinkididthatwrong)

I don't really have a wish list, I'm kinda new.

But right now, I'm working to get the next lair expansion! Wow what excitment, right!

I need about 30 to 35kt~

If that's too much to ask don't worry!
Anything from this list would be a blessing~

Autumn

Happy holidays!
Father Mackenzie, writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear.
@Nebulacloud Beep! Happy Holiday season and thank you for doing this!
I'm grateful for any holiday because I don't have to work ;)
My wishlist today is short: a Princess Petal Gecko and/or Pangolin Racer (both marketplace); or any of this year's event familiars that came before Rockbreaker's.
@Nebulacloud Beep! Happy Holiday season and thank you for doing this!
I'm grateful for any holiday because I don't have to work ;)
My wishlist today is short: a Princess Petal Gecko and/or Pangolin Racer (both marketplace); or any of this year's event familiars that came before Rockbreaker's.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9