Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Christmas Gifting!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@infinity14 I'd love #2~
@infinity14 I'd love #2~
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@infinty14

I will take 3 please!
@infinty14

I will take 3 please!
I write Lore! Examples:
47363993.png
Augh, sorry for the delay everyone, I was on and off checking for three notifications (thank you, AH), and never realized three people had already responded. So, throwing in a tad bit more than what I originally planned. Anyways... @CaliCa1 Gift One: After taking the closest thing to an axe you had to the weird box thingamajig, it revealed... more greenery. Oh well. [item=Barkback Boar][item=Deadwood Boar][item=Accent: Leafydo][item= Skin: Twisted Bamboo] [item=Fire Flower]x40[item=Greenpod Bloom]x40[item=Redblood Sapper]x40 @Aidan Gift Two: After a complex puzzle of pulling random bits and bobs, eventually everything opens up, and inside is... [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Anklet][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker][item=Sapphire Feathered Wings] [i]A blueish sheet of paper also falls out, saying "You're next!"[/i] @SpottedLeaf2 Gift Three: This box pretty much crumbles at the slightest touch. Neat! Turns out it's an old coli skin crate... with a few extras. [item=Skin: Psywurm][item=Accent: Centaur Archer][item=Accent: deepmine aardvark] [item=Psywurm][item=Centaur Archer][item=Deepmine Aardvark] Hopefully everyone enjoys!
Augh, sorry for the delay everyone, I was on and off checking for three notifications (thank you, AH), and never realized three people had already responded. So, throwing in a tad bit more than what I originally planned. Anyways...

@CaliCa1
Gift One: After taking the closest thing to an axe you had to the weird box thingamajig, it revealed... more greenery. Oh well.
Barkback Boar Deadwood Boar Accent: Leafydo Skin: Twisted Bamboo
Fire Flower x40 Greenpod Bloom x40 Redblood Sapper x40

@Aidan
Gift Two: After a complex puzzle of pulling random bits and bobs, eventually everything opens up, and inside is...
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Bracelet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Anklet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker Sapphire Feathered Wings
A blueish sheet of paper also falls out, saying "You're next!"

@SpottedLeaf2
Gift Three: This box pretty much crumbles at the slightest touch. Neat! Turns out it's an old coli skin crate... with a few extras.
Skin: Psywurm Accent: Centaur Archer Accent: Deepmine Aardvark
Psywurm Centaur Archer Deepmine Aardvark

Hopefully everyone enjoys!
Okay!! Here we go~

The first gift, as you approach, is wrapped in pretty gold. Sitting with her head resting on top of it is a small Imperial youth, who stares at you with large, blue, faceted eyes. She blinks. She appears eager for you to take it.

The second gift is shimmering, blue, and the pattern never seems quite the same each time you look at it. It's covered in water drops, wet to the touch. There is a Tundra youth sitting by it, snowflakes drifting from her eyes as she eagerly nudges the gift to you. It sloshes a bit.

It takes you a second to find the third gift, and it isn't until you see a small Coatl with large, faceted eyes that you notice she appears to be gnawing on it. Her tail swishes happily when she sees you, and she stops gnawing long enough to present the gift to you. It looks like it's been through a few fights.

(Sorry it took so long, I was trying to figure out what to put!)
Okay!! Here we go~

The first gift, as you approach, is wrapped in pretty gold. Sitting with her head resting on top of it is a small Imperial youth, who stares at you with large, blue, faceted eyes. She blinks. She appears eager for you to take it.

The second gift is shimmering, blue, and the pattern never seems quite the same each time you look at it. It's covered in water drops, wet to the touch. There is a Tundra youth sitting by it, snowflakes drifting from her eyes as she eagerly nudges the gift to you. It sloshes a bit.

It takes you a second to find the third gift, and it isn't until you see a small Coatl with large, faceted eyes that you notice she appears to be gnawing on it. Her tail swishes happily when she sees you, and she stops gnawing long enough to present the gift to you. It looks like it's been through a few fights.

(Sorry it took so long, I was trying to figure out what to put!)
@Aidan , Ill take gift one! :D
@Aidan , Ill take gift one! :D
@Aidan could i please get gift #3?
@Aidan could i please get gift #3?
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ul8rLsV.png
@Aidan Gift 2 please!
@Aidan Gift 2 please!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
Whew you guys are fast~ @Missfancy You take the gift, and the Imperial inches back to watch you open it. Gold gives way to... more gold! You find a couple of chests - maybe there's something good inside of them? [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [item=Snappy Conductor Chest] @SprinklesTheCat You don't even have to reach far, the Tundra is already pushing the gift into your hands. Her whole body is wiggling from excitement! The gift isn't wrapped so much as... surrounded, and you find the water forms into a new accent, and a new friend emerges from the surrounding water! They are quite happy to make your acquaintance, and inform you that you are the next to hand out gifts. [skin=9999] [item=Oceansurf Magus] @CorvidKnight When you reach for the gift, the Coatl eagerly grabs it before you can! It takes a minute of wrestling, before she relinquishes with with a pleased chirp, appearing quite satisfied with herself. Her tail is swaying happily as she watches you. Inside, you find a few items that would come quite handy in a fight! [item=Berserker] x3 [item=Ambush] (I really hope everyone is satisfied with these! ^v^)
Whew you guys are fast~

@Missfancy
You take the gift, and the Imperial inches back to watch you open it. Gold gives way to... more gold! You find a couple of chests - maybe there's something good inside of them?
Gilded Decorative Chest Snappy Conductor Chest

@SprinklesTheCat
You don't even have to reach far, the Tundra is already pushing the gift into your hands. Her whole body is wiggling from excitement! The gift isn't wrapped so much as... surrounded, and you find the water forms into a new accent, and a new friend emerges from the surrounding water! They are quite happy to make your acquaintance, and inform you that you are the next to hand out gifts.
Oceansurf Magus

@CorvidKnight
When you reach for the gift, the Coatl eagerly grabs it before you can! It takes a minute of wrestling, before she relinquishes with with a pleased chirp, appearing quite satisfied with herself. Her tail is swaying happily as she watches you. Inside, you find a few items that would come quite handy in a fight!
Berserker x3 Ambush

(I really hope everyone is satisfied with these! ^v^)
Gift one is a red box with an elegant gold pattern on it. It looks stuffed with multiple items. Like so many items the box is almost overflowing. What could be inside? The dragon who wrapped it must be very elegant,.

Gift two is a light green box. It has little wind flight flags poking out of it. Little green bird decals decorate the outside. The dragon who wrapped it must love Wind flight.

Gift three is a box decorated in flower petals. Purple petals, black petals, red petals. So many petals! The dragon who wrapped this gift must have nature magic to keep the petals from wilting.
Gift one is a red box with an elegant gold pattern on it. It looks stuffed with multiple items. Like so many items the box is almost overflowing. What could be inside? The dragon who wrapped it must be very elegant,.

Gift two is a light green box. It has little wind flight flags poking out of it. Little green bird decals decorate the outside. The dragon who wrapped it must love Wind flight.

Gift three is a box decorated in flower petals. Purple petals, black petals, red petals. So many petals! The dragon who wrapped this gift must have nature magic to keep the petals from wilting.
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
Gift three please !
Gift three please !
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___