Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShadowDOM] Twilight Babysitters [close]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56
@RedWillia Received and sent return CRs! :D (Sorry for the delay, on mobile atm!)
@RedWillia Received and sent return CRs! :D (Sorry for the delay, on mobile atm!)
fNZvyIa.png
@October i'm sorry, i was offline!
@October i'm sorry, i was offline!
fzww6al.png
Should be back online for most of the day if anyone wants to send over dragons! (also fixed my typo on the spreadsheet, I have 120 spaces available.. not 12, d'oh.)
Should be back online for most of the day if anyone wants to send over dragons! (also fixed my typo on the spreadsheet, I have 120 spaces available.. not 12, d'oh.)
fNZvyIa.png
[quote name="Spark" date="2018-12-04 11:10:47" ] Should be back online for most of the day if anyone wants to send over dragons! (also fixed my typo on the spreadsheet, I have 120 spaces available.. not 12, d'oh.) [/quote] My imaginary pat on the back for filling another person to the brim was premature. Back to Coli!
Spark wrote on 2018-12-04 11:10:47:

My imaginary pat on the back for filling another person to the brim was premature. Back to Coli!
JQQ3Fjt.png
haha xD Gotta give you a challenge!
haha xD Gotta give you a challenge!
fNZvyIa.png
@RedWillia thanks for the heads up! :D got them set up with return CRs :)
@RedWillia thanks for the heads up! :D got them set up with return CRs :)
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Spark
Then 9 more fodder coming your way!
@Spark
Then 9 more fodder coming your way!
JQQ3Fjt.png
@Zif sending 6!! lmk if u need food
@Zif sending 6!! lmk if u need food
widepeepo
@remuslupn 3 fod heading your way :D
@remuslupn 3 fod heading your way :D
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@lycheejelly
filling up your 10 offered spaces~

@bizarre
sending 8 your way!

@ both of you: lmk whenever if you'd like food for the dragons' stay + feel free to send them back through cr or pa, whichever works best. :D
@lycheejelly
filling up your 10 offered spaces~

@bizarre
sending 8 your way!

@ both of you: lmk whenever if you'd like food for the dragons' stay + feel free to send them back through cr or pa, whichever works best. :D
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56