Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | grab bags (only breeding pairs for now)
1 2 3 4 5 6
i want a bag aaaaa
i want a bag aaaaa
delete.png
@CrimsonPixie
Sending for a starmap bag ^-^
@CrimsonPixie
Sending for a starmap bag ^-^
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
@Crimsonpixie

I'll be sending for one Starmap Bag, please. Might it be possible to request a Male Starmap, and if you do have some, what might be the extra fee?
@Crimsonpixie

I'll be sending for one Starmap Bag, please. Might it be possible to request a Male Starmap, and if you do have some, what might be the extra fee?
@glacialaura sure! i saw your previous deleted message about getting one to breed with your female, do you have any specifications for the male? like colour ranges/genes?

@glacialaura sure! i saw your previous deleted message about getting one to breed with your female, do you have any specifications for the male? like colour ranges/genes?

uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie Nope, I have no other specifications in mind. After all, any other specofications would make it less of a grabbag!
@Crimsonpixie Nope, I have no other specifications in mind. After all, any other specofications would make it less of a grabbag!
@glacialaura sure! it’ll be 35kt/37g, feel free to send a cr and i’ll accept + send you the derg asap!
@glacialaura sure! it’ll be 35kt/37g, feel free to send a cr and i’ll accept + send you the derg asap!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
Save a Starmap grab bag for me, I'm at school and can't exactly access my funds :'D But I'll send the muns as soon I get home!
@Crimsonpixie
Save a Starmap grab bag for me, I'm at school and can't exactly access my funds :'D But I'll send the muns as soon I get home!
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@zorua345 sure, but i’m not really running grab bags in this style anymore, the updated thread is in my sig (called grab bags)

there isn’t a “starmap grab bag” thing anymore bc it’s just grab bags with a chance of getting an xxx starmap but i can still try and make yours a starmap:)
@zorua345 sure, but i’m not really running grab bags in this style anymore, the updated thread is in my sig (called grab bags)

there isn’t a “starmap grab bag” thing anymore bc it’s just grab bags with a chance of getting an xxx starmap but i can still try and make yours a starmap:)
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
Okay, thanks! (gosh I'm terrible at reading) Should I make a post on the other thread or just keep it here?
@Crimsonpixie
Okay, thanks! (gosh I'm terrible at reading) Should I make a post on the other thread or just keep it here?
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@zorua345 it’s fine haha but maybe the other thread? although i don’t really mind it being here, just trying to bump the other thread up bc it’s the one i’m using:”
@zorua345 it’s fine haha but maybe the other thread? although i don’t really mind it being here, just trying to bump the other thread up bc it’s the one i’m using:”
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6