Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Drawing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
[size=6][b]THIS RAFFLE ENDS 12/1/18 ANY ITEMS SENT ON THAT DATE WILL BE TAKEN AS A DONATION AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED[/b][/size] The introduction was here. It was getting quite cluttered, so I've elected to remove it. To keep long stories short, I'm leaving FR, and everything I own that isn't a dragon is going on this raffle. If you are interested in my dragons, I recommend going to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2562632]this thread[/url], where I've listed the dragons I can part with. [size=6]THIS RAFFLE CURRENTLY HAS[/size] (List will be updated as more donations/payments come in) Several Pages of Food, Mats, Familiars, etc UM Accents Retired familiars Retired apparel Marva Items Festival Currency Festival Skins, Accents, Skincents Unhatched Eggs (2) Anniversary Items Vistas Gilded Chests Bottles of Scattersight Ghostflame Apparel Celebration Sage Apparel [b]4,080,093 Treasure 4,002 Gems[/b] [quote=NOTE] I am not always online. As I have said, I'm leaving and don't have the energy to check FR every day. Be patient. When I come back online, I WILL update the spreadsheet. [/quote] RULES Raffle will end December 1 0:00 FR Time [u]All the payment I receive from this raffle goes to the winner[/u] You can purchase as many tickets as you want. You can only get up to[b] 20 FREE[/b] tickets DO NOT count your bumps. I do that. If you put any kind of number on the side, I will get messed up and you may lose your ticket DO NOT delete your posts. If you feel as though I've missed your post, please ping me with the link to your first post so I may correct my spreadsheet [b]THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE WINNER TO THE ENTIRE HOARD[/b] 1 runner-up will get 3 Gen1s 1 runner-up will get 1 LVL 25 Dragon 1 TICKET = 5kt OR 5g [b]HOW TO GET TICKETS[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Purchase tickets by sending a [b]PM[/b] with the title of "Carcin's Entire Hoard" with a message saying how many tickets you want and the payment [*]Write BUMP on this thread. 1 bump gets you 1 ticket [*]Ping me on this thread and give me 3 reasons why you love FR to get 5 tickets (you can only get this once) [*]Donate items to the raffle at LAH [*]If you read Homestuck, ping me and say what you love most about it. If you haven't read Homestuck, ping me and talk about your favourite webcomic. If you don't read webcomics, ping me and tell me about your favourite book. This earns you 10 tickets (you can only do this once) [/LIST] [center][u][b][size=6]PLEASE USE THE RIGHT TITLE IN THE PM[/size][/b][/u] If anyone sends me gems, treasure, or item with the wrong title, I'm taking it as a donation and not returning your stuff to you (starting 11/4/2018)[/center] [center][u][center][u][b][size=5]IF YOU ARE SENDING IN ITEMS AS PAYMENT[/size][/b][/u] Tell me how many tickets those items total. I refuse to do the math, and if you don't tell me how many tickets your items are worth, I will just straight up refuse to put your name down in the raffle.(starting 11/7/18) [quote=sample item payment] I'm buying x tickets Item 1 LAH=x treasure Item 2 LAH=x gems Total= x treasure and x gems [/quote][/center] Good luck and farewell! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FKj_dRnPeyQxPWt9ybLF82t9-0RO2yic1GV4-vcxJuk/edit?usp=sharing]Google Spreadsheet For Raffle [/url] EDIT: Changed the google doc to a spreadsheet Realised that the limit on the tickets is switched so I changed it EDIT: As of 11/4/2018 Free ticket limit is reduced to 20 Seeing as no one who has already entered the raffle has reached this limit yet, it isn't much of import. This edit is made to be seen by new players entering the raffle
THIS RAFFLE ENDS 12/1/18
ANY ITEMS SENT ON THAT DATE WILL BE TAKEN AS A DONATION AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED

The introduction was here. It was getting quite cluttered, so I've elected to remove it. To keep long stories short, I'm leaving FR, and everything I own that isn't a dragon is going on this raffle. If you are interested in my dragons, I recommend going to this thread, where I've listed the dragons I can part with.

THIS RAFFLE CURRENTLY HAS (List will be updated as more donations/payments come in)
Several Pages of Food, Mats, Familiars, etc
UM Accents
Retired familiars
Retired apparel
Marva Items
Festival Currency
Festival Skins, Accents, Skincents
Unhatched Eggs (2)
Anniversary Items
Vistas
Gilded Chests
Bottles of Scattersight
Ghostflame Apparel
Celebration Sage Apparel
4,080,093 Treasure
4,002 Gems

NOTE wrote:
I am not always online. As I have said, I'm leaving and don't have the energy to check FR every day. Be patient. When I come back online, I WILL update the spreadsheet.

RULES
Raffle will end December 1 0:00 FR Time
All the payment I receive from this raffle goes to the winner
You can purchase as many tickets as you want. You can only get up to 20 FREE tickets
DO NOT count your bumps. I do that. If you put any kind of number on the side, I will get messed up and you may lose your ticket
DO NOT delete your posts. If you feel as though I've missed your post, please ping me with the link to your first post so I may correct my spreadsheet
THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE WINNER TO THE ENTIRE HOARD
1 runner-up will get 3 Gen1s
1 runner-up will get 1 LVL 25 Dragon

1 TICKET = 5kt OR 5g

HOW TO GET TICKETS
  1. Purchase tickets by sending a PM with the title of "Carcin's Entire Hoard" with a message saying how many tickets you want and the payment
  2. Write BUMP on this thread. 1 bump gets you 1 ticket
  3. Ping me on this thread and give me 3 reasons why you love FR to get 5 tickets (you can only get this once)
  4. Donate items to the raffle at LAH
  5. If you read Homestuck, ping me and say what you love most about it. If you haven't read Homestuck, ping me and talk about your favourite webcomic. If you don't read webcomics, ping me and tell me about your favourite book. This earns you 10 tickets (you can only do this once)

PLEASE USE THE RIGHT TITLE IN THE PM
If anyone sends me gems, treasure, or item with the wrong title, I'm taking it as a donation and not returning your stuff to you (starting 11/4/2018)
IF YOU ARE SENDING IN ITEMS AS PAYMENT
Tell me how many tickets those items total. I refuse to do the math, and if you don't tell me how many tickets your items are worth, I will just straight up refuse to put your name down in the raffle.(starting 11/7/18)
sample item payment wrote:
I'm buying x tickets
Item 1 LAH=x treasure
Item 2 LAH=x gems
Total= x treasure and x gems

Good luck and farewell!

Google Spreadsheet For Raffle

EDIT:
Changed the google doc to a spreadsheet
Realised that the limit on the tickets is switched so I changed it

EDIT:
As of 11/4/2018
Free ticket limit is reduced to 20
Seeing as no one who has already entered the raffle has reached this limit yet, it isn't much of import. This edit is made to be seen by new players entering the raffle
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
Added the googledoc link and bumped the price down
Added the googledoc link and bumped the price down
^
^
bump! I like FR bc my friends are on here, my dragons are cute, and the Spirals are all Curly Fries.
@Carcin
bump! I like FR bc my friends are on here, my dragons are cute, and the Spirals are all Curly Fries.
@Carcin
Bump!

@Carcin Thank you for the raffle!

1. Breeding challenges are super hard but I live for them, there are so many beautiful options!
2. I get to flex my writing skills writing lore
3. My urge to collect things is never sated!
Bump!

@Carcin Thank you for the raffle!

1. Breeding challenges are super hard but I live for them, there are so many beautiful options!
2. I get to flex my writing skills writing lore
3. My urge to collect things is never sated!
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
@Carcin

Boop!

Here it is:

1. Gening random G1, they are a nice challenge
2. dressing up dragons with complementary colors
3. April fools are awesome here!
@Carcin

Boop!

Here it is:

1. Gening random G1, they are a nice challenge
2. dressing up dragons with complementary colors
3. April fools are awesome here!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
bump! @carcin

1. i need something to keep me busy so i dont get too depressed and this game is very nice for that!
2. i live to Grind
3. i always love pet sites esp dragons.. people here are so nice :,)
bump! @carcin

1. i need something to keep me busy so i dont get too depressed and this game is very nice for that!
2. i live to Grind
3. i always love pet sites esp dragons.. people here are so nice :,)
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
@Carcin Sad to see you go! (Sending for more tickets now)

~Bump~

1. I love all the nice people on here! The community is great!

2. I love to collect things and the dergs are so amazing!

3. New things are added all the time! I've never lost interest in this amazing game.
@Carcin Sad to see you go! (Sending for more tickets now)

~Bump~

1. I love all the nice people on here! The community is great!

2. I love to collect things and the dergs are so amazing!

3. New things are added all the time! I've never lost interest in this amazing game.
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
bump
bump
@Carcin thanks for the raffle, it's really sad to see you go:(

3 reasons why I love FR:

1. The people here are so nice and are willing to help out anyone in need of anything

2. There's always something new every few weeks! It's really fun:)

3. Everything here is so cool - familiars, apparel, dragons, the coliseum....
@Carcin thanks for the raffle, it's really sad to see you go:(

3 reasons why I love FR:

1. The people here are so nice and are willing to help out anyone in need of anything

2. There's always something new every few weeks! It's really fun:)

3. Everything here is so cool - familiars, apparel, dragons, the coliseum....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55