Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Round 8] LvI OOFR and PB
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 127 128
[quote name="@Gorwen" date="2018-11-10 23:03:30" ] Would be helpful if I could cr as it takes me less time to do than having to write in price and name for pa for each single dragon. [/quote] Thought you might like to know, there's a trick to the PAs that makes them go much faster. When you confirm the auction and get the popup that says it was successfully posted, instead of the continue button, you can click the invisible button in the top corner where an X would be if there was one. That closes the popup, and you can select your next dragon without having to fill in all the details for each one. It's great for listing a bunch of identical auctions that are all for the same person at the same price. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kI1BxhR.png[/img]
@Gorwen wrote on 2018-11-10 23:03:30:
Would be helpful if I could cr as it takes me less time to do than having to write in price and name for pa for each single dragon.

Thought you might like to know, there's a trick to the PAs that makes them go much faster.

When you confirm the auction and get the popup that says it was successfully posted, instead of the continue button, you can click the invisible button in the top corner where an X would be if there was one. That closes the popup, and you can select your next dragon without having to fill in all the details for each one. It's great for listing a bunch of identical auctions that are all for the same person at the same price.

kI1BxhR.png
nInTqKu.png
@Hanelli @NirnrootNoises

sending in a TON of 1-way CRs to both of you (125-ish to each of you)

let me know if you can't taken them asap!
@Hanelli @NirnrootNoises

sending in a TON of 1-way CRs to both of you (125-ish to each of you)

let me know if you can't taken them asap!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@Hanelli
sending a 1t imperial through PA
@Hanelli
sending a 1t imperial through PA
@SweetEkk0
FIRE AWAY
1t?

GOGOGOGOGOGO
@SweetEkk0
FIRE AWAY
1t?

GOGOGOGOGOGO
@ILUVDRAGONS

tossing to you too, 1-way PAs!
@ILUVDRAGONS

tossing to you too, 1-way PAs!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

@Nirnrootnoises whoo, last two XD
@Nirnrootnoises whoo, last two XD

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@SweetEkk0

gosh I'll try to keep up :D
@SweetEkk0

gosh I'll try to keep up :D
O0LnWau.png
@SweetEkk0 sorry can't take that many 1WCRs! if you do them 1t PAs I can, but otherwise best to send to Hanelli :<
@SweetEkk0 sorry can't take that many 1WCRs! if you do them 1t PAs I can, but otherwise best to send to Hanelli :<
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@NirnrootNoises

1-way CRs!
@NirnrootNoises

1-way CRs!

@ofendlessstars
I'm only accepting dragons for the out of flight raffle, sorry! If you want to send them for fast lane prices, look on over at our Attendant sheet and chose from there!

(Sorry I'm being walled right now with oofr dragons!)
@ofendlessstars
I'm only accepting dragons for the out of flight raffle, sorry! If you want to send them for fast lane prices, look on over at our Attendant sheet and chose from there!

(Sorry I'm being walled right now with oofr dragons!)
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 127 128