Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 223 224
@dancingcrane Aww, you're very welcome. And sure thing.
@dancingcrane Aww, you're very welcome. And sure thing.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei, I’d love to get the maned cerdae if I’m allowed to, not sure if it’s been a long enough time! [emoji=tundra happy]
@mermaidlorelei, I’d love to get the maned cerdae if I’m allowed to, not sure if it’s been a long enough time!
mn0cX9u.gif
@Phiastar You'll have to wait until after rollover before you can request another familiar.
@Phiastar You'll have to wait until after rollover before you can request another familiar.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei, Ok got it! Still, thank you for giving us the opportunity, your awesome!! [emoji=gold star]
@mermaidlorelei, Ok got it! Still, thank you for giving us the opportunity, your awesome!!
mn0cX9u.gif
@mermaidlorelei

If you have another Maned Cerdae can I get it?

If not can I get the Black cat?
@mermaidlorelei

If you have another Maned Cerdae can I get it?

If not can I get the Black cat?
fjKUAZJ.gifVsoSnU5.pngQahpUfK.gif
@phiastar :3

@OuijaPlayz Sure thing.
@phiastar :3

@OuijaPlayz Sure thing.
@mermaidlorelei
May I get the Mammertee please?
@mermaidlorelei
May I get the Mammertee please?
Can i have the primrose moth familiar please?
Can i have the primrose moth familiar please?
rdVwBUk.png
Could I get some food?
Could I get some food?
@mermaidlorelei - Can I get some plants, seafood, and a Kelp Tender please?
@mermaidlorelei - Can I get some plants, seafood, and a Kelp Tender please?
Wing-L.pngtumblr_inline_ot7n34SysT1soemy4_75sq.pngWing-R.png
Listen to the melody of the murmuring moon.
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 223 224