Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dergalicious Raffle now buy all wanted
1 2 3
Thanks for the bump and also bump
Thanks for the bump and also bump
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
At this point you can buy as many tickets as you want I just want them gone
At this point you can buy as many tickets as you want I just want them gone
@proudmomof1 @abysszephyr @silvereternia So this didn't pan out the way I expected! That being said though, since you all paid I'm just going to give each of you a dragon from what ya paid for so I may have to breed some, but I have two pthalo babies so you'll each get one and I am breeding the maize babies so just ping me and let me know if that works for you! If not I can always refund
@proudmomof1 @abysszephyr @silvereternia So this didn't pan out the way I expected! That being said though, since you all paid I'm just going to give each of you a dragon from what ya paid for so I may have to breed some, but I have two pthalo babies so you'll each get one and I am breeding the maize babies so just ping me and let me know if that works for you! If not I can always refund

@RayneyDays
It's ok, and im sorry this didnt go like you planned! Im still really interested in that Maize boy though~ (cough cough, i'd also like a ping when those hatchies are ready if its not a problem?)

@RayneyDays
It's ok, and im sorry this didnt go like you planned! Im still really interested in that Maize boy though~ (cough cough, i'd also like a ping when those hatchies are ready if its not a problem?)
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@silvereternia that’s okay! You live and you learn some. Plus I think I could have been more aggressive with the bumps but I am le ween. That aside tho I’ll definitely hook you up with a maize baby then and you’ll absolutely be pinged when they two eggs hatch!!
@silvereternia that’s okay! You live and you learn some. Plus I think I could have been more aggressive with the bumps but I am le ween. That aside tho I’ll definitely hook you up with a maize baby then and you’ll absolutely be pinged when they two eggs hatch!!
@RayneyDays
Thank you so much! Hopefully the hatchies end up like their father because he's honestly gorgeous owo
@RayneyDays
Thank you so much! Hopefully the hatchies end up like their father because he's honestly gorgeous owo
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
1 2 3