Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leavin FR! Now giving away Items.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Nightblue

Even though it's sad that you're leaving, it's great that you're giving away your items to people who will use them. If you still have it, can I have Accent: Zenith?
@Nightblue

Even though it's sad that you're leaving, it's great that you're giving away your items to people who will use them. If you still have it, can I have Accent: Zenith?
@Nightblue
Jawlocker and Updraft skin plz!
@Nightblue
Jawlocker and Updraft skin plz!
can i please get the ghost collar and the mandarin fish fins skin if they're still availiable?
can i please get the ghost collar and the mandarin fish fins skin if they're still availiable?
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ul8rLsV.png
may i have high voltage or armour of the ancients (not sure if you still have any) and a bright flame collar or jolly jesters gloves and any random familiar? thanks!
may i have high voltage or armour of the ancients (not sure if you still have any) and a bright flame collar or jolly jesters gloves and any random familiar? thanks!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Nightblue Sorry to hear you're leaving. If it's still available, may I get Updraft? Or if that's gone, Armor of the Ancients? Whether or not I get anything, thank you and good luck. <3
@Nightblue Sorry to hear you're leaving. If it's still available, may I get Updraft? Or if that's gone, Armor of the Ancients? Whether or not I get anything, thank you and good luck. <3
KdvMjFB.png
@nightblue ooh! Can I get high voltage pls?
@nightblue ooh! Can I get high voltage pls?
she/her
+0 fr time
@Nightblue may I please ask for the ghost flame collar and the jawlocker? wishing the best in life!
@Nightblue may I please ask for the ghost flame collar and the jawlocker? wishing the best in life!
dKI3GhP.pngsqAnULY.gifT4FkJmw.gifBZRfJzD.gifButton1.png
@Nightblue It's sad to see you leave,
could I please have the skin spirit wings and the green bird skull legband?
@Nightblue It's sad to see you leave,
could I please have the skin spirit wings and the green bird skull legband?
ca4c2fbb8967df978ee3c94125459a97490d00f8.jpg 47b93c3612247a66e28e3e451fe84bc6017ff34f.png 5a0eda6b464d256cd14bbad21f1cc3df4ff10f0f.pngAtlantis_snek_adoptable_by_luna.png
@nightblue I'll take any leftovers if there is. Hoping that you'll have a good time wherever you go next!
@nightblue I'll take any leftovers if there is. Hoping that you'll have a good time wherever you go next!
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
@Nightblue
Hey! May I have the skin Zenith if it is available? If that is not available may I have Updraft or Armor of the Ancients? For apparel, the Red Birdskull Wingpiece looks cool! :P If none of these things are available, or you have questions, please ping me! Thanks!
@Nightblue
Hey! May I have the skin Zenith if it is available? If that is not available may I have Updraft or Armor of the Ancients? For apparel, the Red Birdskull Wingpiece looks cool! :P If none of these things are available, or you have questions, please ping me! Thanks!
Acne? Cleared
Sickness? Cured
Skies? Blue
Hotel? Trivago~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14