Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ENDED [Thank you for participating!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Bodmhall @rythec @Yensha @danknarwhal

Alright! Sorry for the ping, but I'd assume you'd all like to hear this. Ticket prices have been reduced to 5kt/g after much consideration, and a few other pieces of info such as the prize tier unlocks have been changed to reflect that so i can still make adequate funds for prizes. Additional tickets can be bought with items, and a few suggested items are on the tickets tab of the raffle information.

Luckily for you all, I've updated your ticket purchases along with the price change, so you should all have about double the tickets for what you've paid (if you payed in treasure or gems).

I have also found a mate for my starmap male, and their range is posted on the prize to give you an idea what to expect. (remember, the stripes on the male WILL be constellation. I have the funds in my vault and I'm ready to purchase the gene as soon as it's out.

One last piece is that there are now 15 prizes available. In the basic tier, I have added a prize I forgot to add when creating the raffle, Gooey! It's one of every transmuted baldwin "goop" material. It isn't super impressive, but that means we get one more winner! Thank you for your time in reading this update! Remember, you can sign up for updates by asking me to add you to the update pinglist, this time around concerned people who purchased tickets, so you were all pinged regardless of pinglist status.
@Bodmhall @rythec @Yensha @danknarwhal

Alright! Sorry for the ping, but I'd assume you'd all like to hear this. Ticket prices have been reduced to 5kt/g after much consideration, and a few other pieces of info such as the prize tier unlocks have been changed to reflect that so i can still make adequate funds for prizes. Additional tickets can be bought with items, and a few suggested items are on the tickets tab of the raffle information.

Luckily for you all, I've updated your ticket purchases along with the price change, so you should all have about double the tickets for what you've paid (if you payed in treasure or gems).

I have also found a mate for my starmap male, and their range is posted on the prize to give you an idea what to expect. (remember, the stripes on the male WILL be constellation. I have the funds in my vault and I'm ready to purchase the gene as soon as it's out.

One last piece is that there are now 15 prizes available. In the basic tier, I have added a prize I forgot to add when creating the raffle, Gooey! It's one of every transmuted baldwin "goop" material. It isn't super impressive, but that means we get one more winner! Thank you for your time in reading this update! Remember, you can sign up for updates by asking me to add you to the update pinglist, this time around concerned people who purchased tickets, so you were all pinged regardless of pinglist status.
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
heads up, I'm interested!! Might as well put my extra 2 cents into this to help a fren out :VV (also on that list of items, are all the familiars listed things that you're interested in as well?? there's such a wide list that I wasn't really sure, sorry uwu)
(hi hello sorry here's an edit -- mind if I'm added to the pinglist?)

Also, hello little badge at the bottom~!
heads up, I'm interested!! Might as well put my extra 2 cents into this to help a fren out :VV (also on that list of items, are all the familiars listed things that you're interested in as well?? there's such a wide list that I wasn't really sure, sorry uwu)
(hi hello sorry here's an edit -- mind if I'm added to the pinglist?)

Also, hello little badge at the bottom~!
tumblr_ogljhfbZBE1vgrfcyo1_540.png
@Cres

Sure, you can be on the pinglist :> Thank you a lot. Also, if you mean Sailor's wishlist, yes, all of those different familiars are ones I'm interested in, and I'd be willing to negotiate LAHP for ticket value.
@Cres

Sure, you can be on the pinglist :> Thank you a lot. Also, if you mean Sailor's wishlist, yes, all of those different familiars are ones I'm interested in, and I'd be willing to negotiate LAHP for ticket value.
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^