Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Enkil's Christmas Raffle - Closed!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 67 68
bump
bump
Ok, caught up with tickets for the moment. ^_^ Thank you and welcome to anyone who joined us today!

@altamyr @armourgeek @bakenekodesu @beckalistiere @chincherrin @crimsonpixie @cupcakecass @dantex @delightfult @demonkid @divinelucious @divitineo @frogtea @gravebloom @greenwolfkate @hedwighufflepuff @hinatara @indinewestepa @jaderannosaurus @jazzyleia @layenne90 @magicaldragons @megan65 @mesai @minty @nerravostra @persephonezea @peyp @purplehusky @qothw @rikasigma @roccoco @rythec @saraceaser @sarahdragonrider @senchadrake @shihana @silphion @skullettez @sophaire @soullugia11 @spiderqueen8 @stardust747 @theexorcist @theophilus @toothytu @venastrae @wonderling

Here is your chance to win an extra 100 tickets! All you need to do is answer this question. Each person who answers will get an extra 100 tickets recorded. (No need to ping, I'm still subscribed ^_^ )

Question:
If you were to participate in this raffle again next year, which of the pairs in my Hatchery would you like to see a level 25 baby from as a prize? This includes my "Coming Soon" pairs as well.
Ok, caught up with tickets for the moment. ^_^ Thank you and welcome to anyone who joined us today!

@altamyr @armourgeek @bakenekodesu @beckalistiere @chincherrin @crimsonpixie @cupcakecass @dantex @delightfult @demonkid @divinelucious @divitineo @frogtea @gravebloom @greenwolfkate @hedwighufflepuff @hinatara @indinewestepa @jaderannosaurus @jazzyleia @layenne90 @magicaldragons @megan65 @mesai @minty @nerravostra @persephonezea @peyp @purplehusky @qothw @rikasigma @roccoco @rythec @saraceaser @sarahdragonrider @senchadrake @shihana @silphion @skullettez @sophaire @soullugia11 @spiderqueen8 @stardust747 @theexorcist @theophilus @toothytu @venastrae @wonderling

Here is your chance to win an extra 100 tickets! All you need to do is answer this question. Each person who answers will get an extra 100 tickets recorded. (No need to ping, I'm still subscribed ^_^ )

Question:
If you were to participate in this raffle again next year, which of the pairs in my Hatchery would you like to see a level 25 baby from as a prize? This includes my "Coming Soon" pairs as well.
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
I'd have to say Frostbite, just because it's so well suited to the season!
I'd have to say Frostbite, just because it's so well suited to the season!
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
First, I would definitely participate in this raffle next year! Second, I would love to see a level 25 baby from the special Baratheon pair or the Frostbite pair! I love all your pairs though, I wouldn't mind seeing any of them <3
First, I would definitely participate in this raffle next year! Second, I would love to see a level 25 baby from the special Baratheon pair or the Frostbite pair! I love all your pairs though, I wouldn't mind seeing any of them <3
xk7ymDQ.png
Hmmm I don't usually look at hatcheries... Soooo if I had to pick a pair to have an offspring. It'd be between Autumn Fire Coatls and Royal Mystics.
Hmmm I don't usually look at hatcheries... Soooo if I had to pick a pair to have an offspring. It'd be between Autumn Fire Coatls and Royal Mystics.
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
Frostbite!

I now see that a lot of others are picking that too. XD Oh well, I like those white babies.
Frostbite!

I now see that a lot of others are picking that too. XD Oh well, I like those white babies.
1SMQUuM.jpg
Oooooo nice~ !
And hm...

Well honestly, I admit Frostbite would be cool!
Those are some PRETTY winter babs~

White Death looks like those babies would be really pretty and snazzy too, tho!
Oooooo nice~ !
And hm...

Well honestly, I admit Frostbite would be cool!
Those are some PRETTY winter babs~

White Death looks like those babies would be really pretty and snazzy too, tho!
I'd pick Autumn Fire because they're so shiny and gorgeous (I also have a slight obsession with fall)!
I'd pick Autumn Fire because they're so shiny and gorgeous (I also have a slight obsession with fall)!
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
I would love Frostbite or Royal Mystics. I will definitely look for your raffle next year!
I would love Frostbite or Royal Mystics. I will definitely look for your raffle next year!
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
My answer would be Frostbite, they're striking but easy to dress and fit the winter theme well too. My second choice would be Royal Mystics, they're just snazzy no matter the season. :)
My answer would be Frostbite, they're striking but easy to dress and fit the winter theme well too. My second choice would be Royal Mystics, they're just snazzy no matter the season. :)
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 67 68