Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
@Yevs
He is, pinging TheUndeadLords for you. ^^

@TheUndeadLords
Yevs would like to take your Orchid Skink/Cobalt Facet/Thistle Thylacine Coatl Male. They would name him Sheen. ^^
@Yevs
He is, pinging TheUndeadLords for you. ^^

@TheUndeadLords
Yevs would like to take your Orchid Skink/Cobalt Facet/Thistle Thylacine Coatl Male. They would name him Sheen. ^^
@ashmore sorry about earlier, my finger slipped and typed Genji instead of Benji...hopefully he is still available? ;')
@ashmore sorry about earlier, my finger slipped and typed Genji instead of Benji...hopefully he is still available? ;')
@raindragonwing @Yevs @Ashmore

Sending em now ^^
@raindragonwing @Yevs @Ashmore

Sending em now ^^
UZ6dqn4.png
@Ashmore
no criteria, thank you :)
also since its double dragon day could i grab Lemon Iridescent/Leaf Shimmer/Spring Gembond Spiral Female and Blood Piebald/Sanguine Peregrine/Blood Thylacine Ridgeback Male please? id name him ace, thank u!
also the tiniest breed is fae
@Ashmore
no criteria, thank you :)
also since its double dragon day could i grab Lemon Iridescent/Leaf Shimmer/Spring Gembond Spiral Female and Blood Piebald/Sanguine Peregrine/Blood Thylacine Ridgeback Male please? id name him ace, thank u!
also the tiniest breed is fae
sketch shop!! Cheap prices
bump
bump
Can I please have the green dragon? I dont care what the name is if you can can you make it twig?
Can I please have the green dragon? I dont care what the name is if you can can you make it twig?
@Shocking
Benji is still avaliable, pinging bowieuwu for you. ^^

@bowieuwu
Pinging Hazriel and DaemonLords for you.
Also, Shocking would like to take Benji. :)

@Hazriel
bowieuwu would like to take your Lemon Iridescent/Leaf Shimmer/Spring Gembond Spiral Female. ^^

@DaemonLords
bowieuwu would like to take your Blood Piebald/Sanguine Peregrine/Blood Thylacine Ridgeback Male. They would name him Ace. :)

@LugiaDOG
Would you please specify which green dragon you're thinking about? We have many green dragons on the list. :)
@Shocking
Benji is still avaliable, pinging bowieuwu for you. ^^

@bowieuwu
Pinging Hazriel and DaemonLords for you.
Also, Shocking would like to take Benji. :)

@Hazriel
bowieuwu would like to take your Lemon Iridescent/Leaf Shimmer/Spring Gembond Spiral Female. ^^

@DaemonLords
bowieuwu would like to take your Blood Piebald/Sanguine Peregrine/Blood Thylacine Ridgeback Male. They would name him Ace. :)

@LugiaDOG
Would you please specify which green dragon you're thinking about? We have many green dragons on the list. :)
@bowieuwu @Ashmore sent ^^
@bowieuwu @Ashmore sent ^^
mp5vwzJ.png
2MUBTg5.png
@bowieuwu @Ashmore

He's on his way~
@bowieuwu @Ashmore

He's on his way~
TwilightforestTG.jpg
@Shocking heyy,, benji is on his way :)
@Shocking heyy,, benji is on his way :)
sketch shop!! Cheap prices