Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [SFC] Starfall Out-Of-Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
@Spriggan
Hey there! Since there's actually going to be another round after this round, I did still need your list. I'm going to go ahead and add you to be the first person in our next round. This will keep the drawings moving faster (since I'm already moving slower than I would have hoped due to school and health) and you will still get the same prize you would have gotten because nobody will be drawn between your tenth place in this round and first place in this round :)
@Spriggan
Hey there! Since there's actually going to be another round after this round, I did still need your list. I'm going to go ahead and add you to be the first person in our next round. This will keep the drawings moving faster (since I'm already moving slower than I would have hoped due to school and health) and you will still get the same prize you would have gotten because nobody will be drawn between your tenth place in this round and first place in this round :)
[center][color=#cc0099][size=5][b] Round 8 (Final Round!) [/size][/b][/color][/center] Drawings will be done using [b]Random.org[/b] Winners will be selected in batches of 10. Winners will have 24 hours to respond, if they do not respond they will be put on the top of the next drawing. After that, your name will go back into the hat. Each participant is eligible to win once. Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most. Please ping @tomatotwin when you do so. [center] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] 1. @spriggan (adding from last round, see post above) 2. @shadedraven 3. @quietnerd 4. @countingchocobos 5. @rabid 6. @lonin[/center] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] Every Round Pinglist: @Gurrero @mystyic @avocado333 @EasilyAmusedKat @halforq @Stellatrix13 @AlmightyAmu @Losina @bonibaru @Univorn @Amburgerl @Doomy @Chrisondra @corpsecopse @Mustielsen @adamanta @CakeOn @SisterofWar @bonespecter @zillagoddess @FoxHermit @Atavan @judiama @bfkitsune @SilentRiver @Gravebloom @CowboyMouth @Lisegathe @Crystalitar @yellowstarfish @ClockworkEclipse @Romi @catwyrm @Juxta13 @MoonDragon @posibee @SouthFarthing @Dandydots @LowBattery
Round 8 (Final Round!)

Drawings will be done using Random.org

Winners will be selected in batches of 10.

Winners will have 24 hours to respond, if they do not respond they will be put on the top of the next drawing. After that, your name will go back into the hat.

Each participant is eligible to win once.

Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most.

Please ping @tomatotwin when you do so.
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png

1. @spriggan (adding from last round, see post above)
2. @shadedraven
3. @quietnerd
4. @countingchocobos
5. @rabid
6. @lonin

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png

Every Round Pinglist: @Gurrero @mystyic @avocado333 @EasilyAmusedKat @halforq @Stellatrix13 @AlmightyAmu @Losina @bonibaru @Univorn @Amburgerl @Doomy @Chrisondra @corpsecopse @Mustielsen @adamanta @CakeOn @SisterofWar @bonespecter @zillagoddess @FoxHermit @Atavan @judiama @bfkitsune @SilentRiver @Gravebloom @CowboyMouth @Lisegathe @Crystalitar @yellowstarfish @ClockworkEclipse @Romi @catwyrm @Juxta13 @MoonDragon @posibee @SouthFarthing @Dandydots @LowBattery
@tomatotwin

1. Tertiary Gene: Thylacine
2. Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
3. Climbing Mountains
4. I'm Charmed

Thank you!
@tomatotwin

1. Tertiary Gene: Thylacine
2. Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
3. Climbing Mountains
4. I'm Charmed

Thank you!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Oh, cool. Glad I logged in - thanks! :D

1. StormsongT Art
2. Tertiary Gene: Thylacine
3. Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
4. Climbing Mountains
5. I'm Charmed

@tomatotwin

Oh, cool. Glad I logged in - thanks! :D

1. StormsongT Art
2. Tertiary Gene: Thylacine
3. Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
4. Climbing Mountains
5. I'm Charmed

@tomatotwin

Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
@tomatotwin
!!!!!

1. Nariene
2. I'm Charmed
@tomatotwin
!!!!!

1. Nariene
2. I'm Charmed
tumblr_inline_po82oaXBPM1ryj5uw_1280.gif
gg to the winners! congratz!
gg to the winners! congratz!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
@tomatotwin

Ahhh sorry, work is killing me!!

1. Threes Company - Thylacine
@tomatotwin

Ahhh sorry, work is killing me!!

1. Threes Company - Thylacine
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
Round 8 Repings and Round 9:
1. @shadedraven (reping)
2. @lonin (reping)
3. @malbora

This round has been abbreviated due to two repings and only one new name (after I miscounted the prizes and we have one more left than I thought we did). If there is any confusion, please ping myself and I would be happy to clarify.

Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most.

Even if you are placed last, please still select your prize ordering in the case that others above you do not respond.

Round 8 Repings and Round 9:
1. @shadedraven (reping)
2. @lonin (reping)
3. @malbora

This round has been abbreviated due to two repings and only one new name (after I miscounted the prizes and we have one more left than I thought we did). If there is any confusion, please ping myself and I would be happy to clarify.

Even if you are placed last, please still select your prize ordering in the case that others above you do not respond.

@tomatotwin

I am only counting 2 prizes?

Either way... I was drawn already
@tomatotwin

I am only counting 2 prizes?

Either way... I was drawn already
FHDwgvu.pngPr4E9B4.png7IrlcZp.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68