Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wanna win 250kt? (just comment)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35
"Are you a fighter? Or are you food?"
I am the one eating popcorn on the sideline.
I am the one eating popcorn on the sideline.
one of my cats only weighs only eight pounds has no claws and is supposed to be an indoor cat. A few days ago I let her out on the porch to hang out with me. She spotted a hornet she stared at the annoying bug that she now decided was her sworn enemy. She paused for a brief moment as if to ask her foe "are you a fighter? Or are you food?" It was food...
one of my cats only weighs only eight pounds has no claws and is supposed to be an indoor cat. A few days ago I let her out on the porch to hang out with me. She spotted a hornet she stared at the annoying bug that she now decided was her sworn enemy. She paused for a brief moment as if to ask her foe "are you a fighter? Or are you food?" It was food...
CXzUggF.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko9_r2_100.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko8_r1_100.pngb3497a35be611e86aa3cb2ec5280c69a.pngpure_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwpn.png
#174!
are you a fighter, or are you food?
#174!
are you a fighter, or are you food?
tumblr_inline_o9jfsrIro81tqnfhn_500.gif tumblr_inline_o9jfsrIro81tqnfhn_500.gif tumblr_inline_o9jfsrIro81tqnfhn_500.gif
#175!
"are you a fighter? Or are you food?"
Thanks for hosting this!
#175!
Thanks for hosting this!
#176!

Welp, I'm a foodie.

xD
#176!

Welp, I'm a foodie.

xD
buBHBhp.png
hi, "are you a fighter? Or are you food?"
hi, "are you a fighter? Or are you food?"
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
I'd make a terrible meal with how skin and bones I am and I couldnt hurt a flyy so guess like Im a terrible meal.
I'd make a terrible meal with how skin and bones I am and I couldnt hurt a flyy so guess like Im a terrible meal.
@Kronus
Oops, sorry. They commented 13 miliseconss before me, sorry for the mistake
@Kronus
Oops, sorry. They commented 13 miliseconss before me, sorry for the mistake

The wind whistles, as the leaves start blowing off the trees in a violent attempt for escape. Bowls of pain and agony are heard, as the smell of rotting flesh overwhelm your senses. You start to get dizzy, as of you were spun in a merry-go-round that was reaching speeds of 150 miles per hour. As all of this is happening, you can hear a faint voice in your head, and it’s the last thing you hear. “Are you a fighter? Or are you food?”

Turns out you’re food.

The wind whistles, as the leaves start blowing off the trees in a violent attempt for escape. Bowls of pain and agony are heard, as the smell of rotting flesh overwhelm your senses. You start to get dizzy, as of you were spun in a merry-go-round that was reaching speeds of 150 miles per hour. As all of this is happening, you can hear a faint voice in your head, and it’s the last thing you hear. “Are you a fighter? Or are you food?”

Turns out you’re food.
JWObPtL.png _______________.
WjXgybU.png
_______________. vak28mG.png
are you a fighter? Or are you food?
are you a fighter? Or are you food?
AS_Hatchery.jpg
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35