Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CONSTELLATION [5k/6g] MINI PRIZES/EVENTS
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31
@NanoMachina
unfortunately not enough to buy a second copy but i hope whoever wins it gets to put it to good use! no point in dragging the time or it won't be as special to them :d
@NanoMachina
unfortunately not enough to buy a second copy but i hope whoever wins it gets to put it to good use! no point in dragging the time or it won't be as special to them :d
bump!
bump!
bump!

ticket purchases and trade-ins will remain open until the winner is drawn during the day (pst)
bump!

ticket purchases and trade-ins will remain open until the winner is drawn during the day (pst)
Friendly bump :)
Friendly bump :)
fire_love.gifgold_bow.gifocean_scarf.gifgalaxy_flowers.gifsnow_sword.gif
Boop
Boop
[center][font=century gothic][size=6][ FINAL DRAWING ][/size] [size=5]WINNER(S)![/size] [size=4][announcements & runner ups][/size] ----------------------- [size=5][ STARMAP DRAWING ][/size][/font] [font=century gothic]got delayed a bit this morning but just a quick few words first of all, thank you [b]all[/b] so much for taking part in this raffle! I was able to break even and partially fund my own copy of the gene :D it'll be a much shorter journey for me now and hopefully the end of it for the winner (until constellation comes around and backstabs us and our wallets, in that case we can all cry together) next up on the news chain; recently i was able to obtain a couple of eggs to continue raffling with, enough that I can give out a [b]runner up[/b] prize to celebrate the end of my first raffle on FR! here's a short list of what i have in store for the future [quote][b][u]in order of priority[/u] 1. secondary gene: constellation[/b] (starts the day of its release; raffle style will be similar to this one) [b]2. unhatched eggs! [/b] (will all be limited raffles, with tickets worth more but capped at a certain number) [b]3. potentially old apparel[/b] (will all be limited raffles, with tickets worth more but capped at a certain number) [b]4. sprites[/b] (may be either limited or in a style similar to this one) [b]in general, prizes worth less than 500-600g will be limited raffles, prizes worth more than 800-1kg will be similar to this one[/b] everyone on this pinglist will automatically be put on pinglists for future raffles, but please pm me if you'd like to be removed or if you only want pings for certain raffles! c:[/quote] [/font] ----------------------- [font=century gothic][size=5][ STARMAP DRAWING ][/size] the winner of the starmap gene, chosen by lord random.org , is [img]https://snag.gy/BkEJhQ.jpg[/img] @RobberSeagull ! congrats!! but that's not all i ended up digging into my vault for runner up prizes and got..[/font] [item=unhatched earth egg][item=luminous halo] [img]https://snag.gy/g1diuU.jpg[/img][img]https://snag.gy/FyQWmS.jpg[/img] [font=century gothic]congrats Vulpess and NanoMachina!! @Vulpess chooses first and @NanoMachina gets the other prize winners please pm me for your prizes :> [size=5]thank you all for joining and i hope you look forward to the next raffle! currently scheduled be an unhatched egg, unless constellation kicks the door down in my face before its set up :'> [/font] [font=century gothic][s]admins, at least let me buy starmap first pls and ty[/s][/font] -------------------- [font=century gothic][size=5][ PINGS ][/size] @LadyMer @Saphira0917 @LadyChipmunk @Stormstar @Li3los @Imaginex @DeathDragon101 @RaneInSpane @/RobberSeagull @Xaerox @smacknamara @felinesnorez @halforq @Mysh @IronPen @Eudaimonia @NorthernLiights @/NanoMachina @Silphion @Murcenary @ChaotiCloud33 @quisicorazon @Lunazaki @Misanthropy @FearTheFuzzyBear @/Vulpess @Aersolace @Seoul @Aperature @Ankhiale86 [/center]
[ FINAL DRAWING ]

WINNER(S)!
[announcements & runner ups]

[ STARMAP DRAWING ]

got delayed a bit this morning but just a quick few words

first of all, thank you all so much for taking part in
this raffle! I was able to break even and partially fund my
own copy of the gene :D it'll be a much shorter journey for
me now and hopefully the end of it for the winner (until
constellation comes around and backstabs us and our wallets,
in that case we can all cry together)

next up on the news chain; recently i was able to
obtain a couple of eggs to continue raffling with, enough
that I can give out a runner up prize to celebrate the
end of my first raffle on FR! here's a short list of what i have
in store for the future

Quote:
in order of priority

1. secondary gene: constellation

(starts the day of its release;
raffle style will be similar to this one)

2. unhatched eggs!
(will all be limited raffles, with tickets
worth more but capped at a certain
number)

3. potentially old apparel
(will all be limited raffles, with tickets
worth more but capped at a certain
number)

4. sprites
(may be either limited or in a style
similar to this one)

in general, prizes worth less than 500-600g
will be limited raffles, prizes worth more than 800-1kg
will be similar to this one

everyone on this pinglist will automatically
be put on pinglists for future raffles, but please
pm me if you'd like to be removed or if
you only want pings for certain raffles! c:

[ STARMAP DRAWING ]

the winner of the starmap gene, chosen by lord
random.org , is
BkEJhQ.jpg
@RobberSeagull !
congrats!!

but that's not all
i ended up digging into my vault for runner up prizes and got..

Unhatched Earth Egg Luminous Halo
g1diuU.jpgFyQWmS.jpg
congrats Vulpess and NanoMachina!!

@Vulpess chooses first and
@NanoMachina gets the other prize

winners please pm me for your prizes :>

thank you all for joining and i hope you look
forward to the next raffle!

currently scheduled be an unhatched egg, unless
constellation kicks the door down in my face before
its set up :'>

admins, at least let me buy starmap first pls and ty
[ PINGS ]

@LadyMer @Saphira0917 @LadyChipmunk @Stormstar @Li3los
@Imaginex @DeathDragon101 @RaneInSpane @/RobberSeagull
@Xaerox @smacknamara @felinesnorez @halforq @Mysh
@IronPen @Eudaimonia @NorthernLiights @/NanoMachina
@Silphion @Murcenary @ChaotiCloud33 @quisicorazon
@Lunazaki @Misanthropy @FearTheFuzzyBear @/Vulpess
@Aersolace @Seoul @Aperature @Ankhiale86

Congrats everyone! <3
Congrats everyone! <3
thank you all for participating in the starmap raffle!

next up: unhatched arcane egg

opening bump :>
thank you all for participating in the starmap raffle!

next up: unhatched arcane egg

opening bump :>
Sorry I was at work during the ticket drawing ;-:
Sorry I was at work during the ticket drawing ;-:
np! bump

main post will be updated shortly
np! bump

main post will be updated shortly
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31