Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] / winners drawn <3
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42
boo
boo
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
BOOP~
BOOP~
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
@Coyoteflowers

Sending 10 gems for one ticket. I believe in my super luck :))
@Coyoteflowers

Sending 10 gems for one ticket. I believe in my super luck :))
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: getting nice apparel for all my dergs (and more dregs to dress... it's a never-ending cycle)

also just changed my sig
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: getting nice apparel for all my dergs (and more dregs to dress... it's a never-ending cycle)

also just changed my sig
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
[b]if i win i'll use the gems for[/b]: a WC scroll for this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43638551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436386/43638551_350.png[/img] [/url] and I'll probably buy a couple genes ;;; I need so many tertiary genes? ? ? ? for my poor dragons? ?? ???? tears if i have anything left over after all that i might buy tri-color scatterscrolls because like. boy do i need them @ my shadow rep (currently sky/fern/leaf) @coyoteflowers
if i win i'll use the gems for: a WC scroll for this boy:

43638551_350.png

and I'll probably buy a couple genes ;;; I need so many tertiary genes? ? ? ? for my poor dragons? ?? ???? tears

if i have anything left over after all that i might buy tri-color scatterscrolls because like. boy do i need them @ my shadow rep (currently sky/fern/leaf)

@coyoteflowers
Wishlist.pngAdoptShopSig.pngArtShopButton.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
@Dodecahedron
@Dodecahedron
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: A coatl scroll for my dream derg and a coatl scroll + shimmer for my best friend's dream derg <3
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: A coatl scroll for my dream derg and a coatl scroll + shimmer for my best friend's dream derg <3
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
@Rhonu @Surreptitious @RaneInSpane @Dodecahedron sorry for taking so long to update the list guys! I forgot i was going out for supper tonight. Give me 2 extra seconds to add everyone <3 [quote name="CoyoteFlowers" date="2018-08-20 13:29:09" ] note to self: 1 globe, smirch, obscuring goblin, skin 25614, need to be added to prizes. [/quote]
@Rhonu @Surreptitious @RaneInSpane @Dodecahedron sorry for taking so long to update the list guys! I forgot i was going out for supper tonight. Give me 2 extra seconds to add everyone <3

CoyoteFlowers wrote on 2018-08-20 13:29:09:
note to self: 1 globe, smirch, obscuring goblin, skin 25614, need to be added to prizes.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
You are so nice to do this! I'll put the sig in my.. er the badge in my sig too.
The prizes are amazing. Thanks also to those who donated!

@CoyoteFlowers if i win i am going to use the gems for: gene'ing up the memorial dragon for my mother (KleineNacht that I hatched on her birthday), and seeing about finishing a few other pairs that I am hoping to open a hatchery for.
(Maybe even buy something for myself for my birthday at the end of September!)
You are so nice to do this! I'll put the sig in my.. er the badge in my sig too.
The prizes are amazing. Thanks also to those who donated!

@CoyoteFlowers if i win i am going to use the gems for: gene'ing up the memorial dragon for my mother (KleineNacht that I hatched on her birthday), and seeing about finishing a few other pairs that I am hoping to open a hatchery for.
(Maybe even buy something for myself for my birthday at the end of September!)
@LadyKilana it's the.. sorta' ugly thing that advertises a thing that hopefully interests people to participate.. i whipped it up in pixlr PLSDONTJUDGEMYTERRIBLESKILLS and taking a quick peep at KleineNacht, that's a nice color combo! i love nocturnes, one of my fav breeds. i Cry every time i get people sending in donations, im super appreciative of it! the hardest part is figuring out.. prize combos?? what would go with that etc. [quote name="CoyoteFlowers" date="2018-08-20 13:29:09" ] note to self: 1 globe, smirch, obscuring goblin, skin 25614, need to be added to prizes. [/quote]
@LadyKilana it's the.. sorta' ugly thing that advertises a thing that hopefully interests people to participate.. i whipped it up in pixlr PLSDONTJUDGEMYTERRIBLESKILLS and taking a quick peep at KleineNacht, that's a nice color combo! i love nocturnes, one of my fav breeds.

i Cry every time i get people sending in donations, im super appreciative of it! the hardest part is figuring out.. prize combos?? what would go with that etc.

CoyoteFlowers wrote on 2018-08-20 13:29:09:
note to self: 1 globe, smirch, obscuring goblin, skin 25614, need to be added to prizes.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42