Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Earth CYOA] Campout In Cairnstone!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
aw thank you! @Ferrates - this was like my 2nd time ever doing a RP CYOA [my first was the thundercrack carnivale CYOA last month] and I'm definitely addicted!

It's a good way to practice around with my writing chops!
aw thank you! @Ferrates - this was like my 2nd time ever doing a RP CYOA [my first was the thundercrack carnivale CYOA last month] and I'm definitely addicted!

It's a good way to practice around with my writing chops!
5BljFaZ.png6HFLo7i.png
@CakeCafe
I would also love a ping for Halloween! I loved this event, it was so fun. I'm finding that I really like doing these CYOA events, especially for dragons who don't have strong characters yet. It's a great way to get a little writing practice and develop some characters!

Your writing was very easy to read and easy to follow, and the choices along the way were very interesting! The badges are also super cute and will be going in Jorah's bio as well as my badge collection. <3 Thanks so much for doing this event!!
@CakeCafe
I would also love a ping for Halloween! I loved this event, it was so fun. I'm finding that I really like doing these CYOA events, especially for dragons who don't have strong characters yet. It's a great way to get a little writing practice and develop some characters!

Your writing was very easy to read and easy to follow, and the choices along the way were very interesting! The badges are also super cute and will be going in Jorah's bio as well as my badge collection. <3 Thanks so much for doing this event!!
event-sig-small-4.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19