Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WvW] Wind OOF PB+Raffle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
@Foxofwonders
Sending some dragons your way! I didn't count how many there were but I think it's ~35?
@Foxofwonders
Sending some dragons your way! I didn't count how many there were but I think it's ~35?
eG6Zatg.png
@Blessings
Awesome, thank you very much! :D
I'm ready to rumble!
@Blessings
Awesome, thank you very much! :D
I'm ready to rumble!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders

hi are you still accepting fodders? i have a few spiral to send

3 level 7.
@Foxofwonders

hi are you still accepting fodders? i have a few spiral to send

3 level 7.
tumblr_op4xu16qjM1s79fpho1_400.png
@Beastofgaia
Sure thing! There's a bit of a queue right now so prepare for a short delay.
@Beastofgaia
Sure thing! There's a bit of a queue right now so prepare for a short delay.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Blessings
Oh, I just realised the thread isn't yet updated with the sheet. There was a mistake on there and the actual FL gem price is 15 gems for level 7s, not 16. :x
I'll be accepting them of course but thought I'd let you know. :)
@Blessings
Oh, I just realised the thread isn't yet updated with the sheet. There was a mistake on there and the actual FL gem price is 15 gems for level 7s, not 16. :x
I'll be accepting them of course but thought I'd let you know. :)
FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders

CR sent. i prefer Treasures if i have the choice?
@Foxofwonders

CR sent. i prefer Treasures if i have the choice?
tumblr_op4xu16qjM1s79fpho1_400.png
@Beastofgaia
Sure thing! I'm about halfway through my current queue and will get back to you after. :)
@Beastofgaia
Sure thing! I'm about halfway through my current queue and will get back to you after. :)
FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders

Ah, my apologies! Thanks for letting me know, I can resend the rest of the PA's if you'd like?
@Foxofwonders

Ah, my apologies! Thanks for letting me know, I can resend the rest of the PA's if you'd like?
eG6Zatg.png
@Blessings
If I haven't already taken them that would be very much appreciated, but not necessary. :)
@Blessings
If I haven't already taken them that would be very much appreciated, but not necessary. :)
FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/rjbLEWCY7tbSU/giphy.gif[/img] [size=5][color=#89C35C][i]BOOP[/i][/color][/center][/size]
giphy.gif

BOOP
YM7fnsh.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103