Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WvW] Wind OOF PB+Raffle
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
@Panderz @Rythen
Ooh, let's go with:

1. Saddle Up?
2. Water Sample
3. A Small Breeze
@Panderz @Rythen
Ooh, let's go with:

1. Saddle Up?
2. Water Sample
3. A Small Breeze
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Panderz @Rythen

1. Pirate Tattoos
2. Jamboree Of Old
3. Saddle Up?
4. A Small Breeze
5. Water Sample
@Panderz @Rythen

1. Pirate Tattoos
2. Jamboree Of Old
3. Saddle Up?
4. A Small Breeze
5. Water Sample
Wow, I actually said something in the forums!
@Panderz @Rythen

If a few minutes grace period is acceptable, I'd like Jamboree Of Old, but if you're strict about the deadline that's fine. Sorry for being late!
@Panderz @Rythen

If a few minutes grace period is acceptable, I'd like Jamboree Of Old, but if you're strict about the deadline that's fine. Sorry for being late!
@smileytechie
its alright! Its the last round and we are fine waiting a bit longer for answers lol prizes will be sent out soon

@ZsaZsa
ah i hate to bother but all the ones you picked were claimed from those above... All that is left is the Custom lore By Xeka. Do you still want that or pass?
@smileytechie
its alright! Its the last round and we are fine waiting a bit longer for answers lol prizes will be sent out soon

@ZsaZsa
ah i hate to bother but all the ones you picked were claimed from those above... All that is left is the Custom lore By Xeka. Do you still want that or pass?
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@panderz
I would love that! I didn’t pick it because i was unsure if it was an available option. Could I get a small lore piece for Marici?
@panderz
I would love that! I didn’t pick it because i was unsure if it was an available option. Could I get a small lore piece for Marici?
DUWwG2X.png
@ZsaZsa
yep! Ryth or Xeka will PM you about this~
@ZsaZsa
yep! Ryth or Xeka will PM you about this~
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103