Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Two-Strike Treasures [END]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40
@DestineAzn I can only allow you one square choice per day. Please pick a single square. I will be handing back half of the 10,000 treasure you sent. @Oricole I'm afraid that square is already picked and cleared. Please choose another. ----------------------------------------- @KairinRose Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Simple Red Fez. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @GraveBloom Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Fertility Queen skin. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. ------------------------------------------ [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center] ------------------------------------------ @Tarany, @Disillusionist, @Jbapple, @Yyalls, @JinxMoonstone, @Espoir, @Delcat, @Cheshly, @ChaotiCloud33, @Chatoyant, @Stormhawke, @Lilystar6, @Saraceaser, @X3X, @Illyrael, @Hanakoto, @RaiStarDragon, @Nocturnea, @Ototo, @Excessnight, @SenchaDrake, @HedwigHufflepuff, @Dil, @Kindly, @GardenWyrm, @Inn There are still two 30k prizes hiding in the first grid! Will you be the one to find them? Picking permissions have reset, so if you grabbed a square yesterday, you're now free to rent another robot and search the map again! Grid 1 is low on squares, and I'm about to sleep, so if it fills up before you can get to them, don't worry. Grid 2 will be on its way as soon as the search for the second strike prize is completed and grid 1 is filled! If you accidentally pick a square someone else has already chosen, and grid 1 fills up before I am awake and able to make the correction, I will return the operation fee you sent. You'll be welcome to try again on grid 2 once it's activated. If you have already picked a grid 1 square the day grid 2 goes up, you will have to wait to pick a grid 2 square until the next permissions reset. Have fun searching!
@DestineAzn I can only allow you one square choice per day. Please pick a single square. I will be handing back half of the 10,000 treasure you sent.

@Oricole I'm afraid that square is already picked and cleared. Please choose another.
@KairinRose Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Simple Red Fez. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@GraveBloom Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Fertility Queen skin. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.
33708479_350.png

Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot!

@Tarany, @Disillusionist, @Jbapple, @Yyalls, @JinxMoonstone, @Espoir, @Delcat, @Cheshly, @ChaotiCloud33, @Chatoyant, @Stormhawke, @Lilystar6, @Saraceaser, @X3X, @Illyrael, @Hanakoto, @RaiStarDragon, @Nocturnea, @Ototo, @Excessnight, @SenchaDrake, @HedwigHufflepuff, @Dil, @Kindly, @GardenWyrm, @Inn

There are still two 30k prizes hiding in the first grid! Will you be the one to find them? Picking permissions have reset, so if you grabbed a square yesterday, you're now free to rent another robot and search the map again! Grid 1 is low on squares, and I'm about to sleep, so if it fills up before you can get to them, don't worry. Grid 2 will be on its way as soon as the search for the second strike prize is completed and grid 1 is filled!

If you accidentally pick a square someone else has already chosen, and grid 1 fills up before I am awake and able to make the correction, I will return the operation fee you sent. You'll be welcome to try again on grid 2 once it's activated.

If you have already picked a grid 1 square the day grid 2 goes up, you will have to wait to pick a grid 2 square until the next permissions reset.

Have fun searching!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
A6, please.
A6, please.
G2 please!
G2 please!
Gem sales
I'd like to check... D1 today, please and thankyou~ : o

EDIT:

Oh wait... i didn't realise that someone else might have picked it already? I didn't see them pick either of the squares yet though, haha. I'll change my choice to... C8.
I'd like to check... D1 today, please and thankyou~ : o

EDIT:

Oh wait... i didn't realise that someone else might have picked it already? I didn't see them pick either of the squares yet though, haha. I'll change my choice to... C8.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
A1 plz!
A1 plz!
mOrJRSi.png
I'd like E9, blease and thank you! Get a little twofer going why not 8>
I'd like E9, blease and thank you! Get a little twofer going why not 8>
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
I'd like I2, thanks!
I'd like I2, thanks!
i2 please :D
i2 please :D