Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[quote name="bakugannvgims" date="2018-07-16 20:40:45" ] bump! [/quote] @bakugannvgims Like said in the post, please number your bumps. And you can only win 1 prize each person. I know how much you do bump raffles.
bakugannvgims wrote on 2018-07-16 20:40:45:
bump!
@bakugannvgims
Like said in the post, please number your bumps. And you can only win 1 prize each person. I know how much you do bump raffles.
i0eM6fJ.png
Bump 7
Bump 7
bump!
bump!
i0eM6fJ.png
bump
bump
i0eM6fJ.png
bump!
bump!
i0eM6fJ.png
bump
bump
i0eM6fJ.png
bump
bump
i0eM6fJ.png
bump
bump
i0eM6fJ.png
bump
bump
i0eM6fJ.png
@MarshyTheBirB @arrowk @Cinmoren @SashaFiredrake
I'm doing a tad bit of a sale this week. For 10kt you get 12 tickets. Please note this is only valid for this week!
(Also let me know if you have and pretty ready breeders for sale! Willing to exchange for tickets. But I have to like their colors and looks.)
If we can get over 100 tickets sold today I will continue this sale for 1 day after the week ends. Please note I'm willing to continue this as long as people buy 50 more than the previous day. Also changed the item exchange. I got sick and tired of people sending me items that costs less than a ticket for treasure.
Also now going to give tickets for fodder apparel 1 ticket for every 2 fodder apparel.
Willing to give 50 tickets for a Peace Dove, overdone I know but I've been dying to get one. Will add this to the first page.
10 tickets for each for each of the seasonal "Flowerfalls"
10 tickets for each for a Pink and Purple Flair Scarf.
20 tickets for each Silverwood Veil
20 tickets each for Trickster's Magic Cards
10-20 tickets each for the Ethereal Flame apparel
10-20 tickets each for Gossamer Flame apparel
10 tickets each for Twilight Cape
@MarshyTheBirB @arrowk @Cinmoren @SashaFiredrake
I'm doing a tad bit of a sale this week. For 10kt you get 12 tickets. Please note this is only valid for this week!
(Also let me know if you have and pretty ready breeders for sale! Willing to exchange for tickets. But I have to like their colors and looks.)
If we can get over 100 tickets sold today I will continue this sale for 1 day after the week ends. Please note I'm willing to continue this as long as people buy 50 more than the previous day. Also changed the item exchange. I got sick and tired of people sending me items that costs less than a ticket for treasure.
Also now going to give tickets for fodder apparel 1 ticket for every 2 fodder apparel.
Willing to give 50 tickets for a Peace Dove, overdone I know but I've been dying to get one. Will add this to the first page.
10 tickets for each for each of the seasonal "Flowerfalls"
10 tickets for each for a Pink and Purple Flair Scarf.
20 tickets for each Silverwood Veil
20 tickets each for Trickster's Magic Cards
10-20 tickets each for the Ethereal Flame apparel
10-20 tickets each for Gossamer Flame apparel
10 tickets each for Twilight Cape
i0eM6fJ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21