Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gene/Dress A Derg Raffle [Closed!]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@quisicorazon In case you didn't see my initial ping, here's a reminder! Reply to the thread to claim your prize!
@quisicorazon In case you didn't see my initial ping, here's a reminder! Reply to the thread to claim your prize!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@quisicorazon Final reminder ping to claim your prize! If you don't respond by 11:00 FR time then I will redraw the winner!
@quisicorazon Final reminder ping to claim your prize! If you don't respond by 11:00 FR time then I will redraw the winner!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@SassmasterMaxie
I am so sorry! I have been very busy these days with school preparation... I would like to claim him then. :D
@SassmasterMaxie
I am so sorry! I have been very busy these days with school preparation... I would like to claim him then. :D
0oEXYvB.pngTFiVxTX.pnglFTPuU9.png Wishlist | Projects | Priority
@quisicorazon It's okay, you're still in time! Sending him over now c:
@quisicorazon It's okay, you're still in time! Sending him over now c:
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18