Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gene/Dress A Derg Raffle [Closed!]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Boop!
Boop!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
so i made an outfit for Nala, and she looks super gorgeous!
(though idk how to put outfits in forum posts, sorry!)

here's the link~
http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/499723
so i made an outfit for Nala, and she looks super gorgeous!
(though idk how to put outfits in forum posts, sorry!)

here's the link~
http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/499723
O7IFtNN.png
@BlazingCharizard Entered!

And for future reference, to put outfits in forum posts, click the Share button (the big button to the right of the Save button). That pops up a dialog box with two codes you can copy, the URL link an a widget code. Copy and paste the widget code into the forum post and you're good to go!

(Also I see you're new here so welcome to FR!)
@BlazingCharizard Entered!

And for future reference, to put outfits in forum posts, click the Share button (the big button to the right of the Save button). That pops up a dialog box with two codes you can copy, the URL link an a widget code. Copy and paste the widget code into the forum post and you're good to go!

(Also I see you're new here so welcome to FR!)
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
ah thank you! that really helps a lot :)
ah thank you! that really helps a lot :)
O7IFtNN.png
@BlazingCharizard No problem! :D
@BlazingCharizard No problem! :D
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=20&winggene=13&wings=58&auth=6c470396845ef02f6d0b30683b8b1ebf586fae33&dummyext=prev.png[/img] heres my entry! seems a few people also went with the ghost gene
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=20&winggene=13&wings=58&auth=6c470396845ef02f6d0b30683b8b1ebf586fae33&dummyext=prev.png
heres my entry! seems a few people also went with the ghost gene
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18