Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Granting Wishes [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33
@tinytansy

Could I have your dragon Crim please? He'll be going into a breeding project to create world flag reps :)

Plus if you could check out the Evening Star and see if there's anything there you could grant, it'd be mighty appreciated!
@tinytansy

Could I have your dragon Crim please? He'll be going into a breeding project to create world flag reps :)

Plus if you could check out the Evening Star and see if there's anything there you could grant, it'd be mighty appreciated!
@tinytansy

worth a shot but i'd love some of the older event items as i missed my chances to get them.
@tinytansy

worth a shot but i'd love some of the older event items as i missed my chances to get them.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
xlgJroJ.png
I'm always just looking for random junk apparel or items etc! I'd be fine taking anything! If you want wishes I'd love some genes for my g1s ^•^
I'm always just looking for random junk apparel or items etc! I'd be fine taking anything! If you want wishes I'd love some genes for my g1s ^•^
SPOILER_9d84796a-11b0-463e-81c5-003e1d7d0d4c.png
@tinytansy

I wish for a Usermade accent for any breed except Mirrors and Snappers....or a Katana

(I could wish for something smaller, but what the heck! Wish big!)

And I wish you well! If/when I ever leave, I will steal this idea!
@tinytansy

I wish for a Usermade accent for any breed except Mirrors and Snappers....or a Katana

(I could wish for something smaller, but what the heck! Wish big!)

And I wish you well! If/when I ever leave, I will steal this idea!
PyeohlG.png
Hey @TinyTansy sorry to hear that you are leaving! Good luck with you veterinarian sciences (living my dream! thank you for being an animal hero!) and the rest of your adventures.

I'm unsure of how much stuff you have left to give, so I'll just list a handful of things to give you an idea of what I'm interested in. I've not made it to making a wishlist yet, unfortunately. Tomorrow will be a month of playing, and I am finally getting into the swing of things, I think.

If Arabella (26523144) has not been asked for, I'd love to have her in my clan.
I'm interested in:
Night sky, gossamer silks, and animal friends apparel. Gems or treasure to help buy apparel slots and lair expansions. Familiars I do not have, which is hundreds! Silver and Copper Muck. I'm not very familiar with genes or skins or even vistas, so if you have any of those you want to throw my way feel free.

I also have these outfits made, if that helps apparel wore!

Larkspur Jeweled

Ravenclaw outfit

Sal 2

Helga Armor

Emrys Magic

Lisabet Fancy

Thank you so much, I would be pleased with anything you could give. You're being incredibly generous in handing out your things, I hope you know how happy you've made so many people by doing so!
Hey @TinyTansy sorry to hear that you are leaving! Good luck with you veterinarian sciences (living my dream! thank you for being an animal hero!) and the rest of your adventures.

I'm unsure of how much stuff you have left to give, so I'll just list a handful of things to give you an idea of what I'm interested in. I've not made it to making a wishlist yet, unfortunately. Tomorrow will be a month of playing, and I am finally getting into the swing of things, I think.

If Arabella (26523144) has not been asked for, I'd love to have her in my clan.
I'm interested in:
Night sky, gossamer silks, and animal friends apparel. Gems or treasure to help buy apparel slots and lair expansions. Familiars I do not have, which is hundreds! Silver and Copper Muck. I'm not very familiar with genes or skins or even vistas, so if you have any of those you want to throw my way feel free.

I also have these outfits made, if that helps apparel wore!

Larkspur Jeweled

Ravenclaw outfit

Sal 2

Helga Armor

Emrys Magic

Lisabet Fancy

Thank you so much, I would be pleased with anything you could give. You're being incredibly generous in handing out your things, I hope you know how happy you've made so many people by doing so!
tumblr_pj3mhgFPin1xgkl71o1_250.pngtumblr_pj8w1m1TfO1xgkl71o1_250.png
@tinytansy Sorry to hear you're leaving but I wish you well in your endeavors and appreciate the give outs that you have been doing to help others achieve their goals/dreams on this site, it's very generous of you!

As for my wishlist there is is a few select festival skins I have been low-key looking for on my wishlist thread if you have any of those.

I am also actively saving up for a few things on the higher end - so gems, treasure or misc apparel for brewing would be highly appreciated as well.
@tinytansy Sorry to hear you're leaving but I wish you well in your endeavors and appreciate the give outs that you have been doing to help others achieve their goals/dreams on this site, it's very generous of you!

As for my wishlist there is is a few select festival skins I have been low-key looking for on my wishlist thread if you have any of those.

I am also actively saving up for a few things on the higher end - so gems, treasure or misc apparel for brewing would be highly appreciated as well.
G6rPai9.gif
@TinyTansy So sorry to hear that you're quitting ;-; I appreciate you granting our wishes, tysm in advance! <3 [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2437917]Here[/url] is my wishlist, but listed below are some of my biggest wants... [item=night sky silk veil] [item=night sky wing silks] [item=night sky silk sash] [item=companion comet] [item=corsair's rusty cutlass] [item=privateer's rusty cutlass] [item=pixie procession] [item=ethereal entourage] [item=time-turner's sandglass] [item=tertiary gene: firefly] [item=speedy] [item=light sprite] [item=candycane xolo] [item=vista: axolotl]
@TinyTansy

So sorry to hear that you're quitting ;-;

I appreciate you granting our wishes, tysm in advance! <3

Here is my wishlist, but listed below are some of my biggest wants...

Night Sky Silk Veil Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Silk Sash Companion Comet Corsair's Rusty Cutlass Pixie Procession Ethereal Entourage Time-turner's Sandglass Tertiary Gene: Firefly Speedy Light Sprite Candycane Xolo Vista: Axolotl
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
just lots of gems XD like tons I guess.
oh and also pastel dragons and grey and white butterfly ones too
and eggs
just lots of gems XD like tons I guess.
oh and also pastel dragons and grey and white butterfly ones too
and eggs
woohoo
Honestly my list is just gems, treasures, and old fest apparel