Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] WvW OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
I am offering one space to Wind, even though I have to save the rest for Tidepapa
>.<
Thank your badge artist for being SO IRRESISTABLY CUTE that even Water can't resist getting one :D
I am offering one space to Wind, even though I have to save the rest for Tidepapa
>.<
Thank your badge artist for being SO IRRESISTABLY CUTE that even Water can't resist getting one :D
duHgkuH.png
just curious: since i'm itching to train some dergs, could i train up a few and have them count as boarded? set up a one way cr to someone in wind when they're done?
just curious: since i'm itching to train some dergs, could i train up a few and have them count as boarded? set up a one way cr to someone in wind when they're done?
iora5small.png x sigg2.png x
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@inkandbone
That'd be fine! You can send them to me and I'll put a boarder's form through when I get them. I'm usually here~

@bonibaru Thank you! I'm the badge artist, I love to tempt people with surfing corgs :3
@inkandbone
That'd be fine! You can send them to me and I'll put a boarder's form through when I get them. I'm usually here~

@bonibaru Thank you! I'm the badge artist, I love to tempt people with surfing corgs :3
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
God damn it I'm a sucker for cute badges <3
God damn it I'm a sucker for cute badges <3
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gif
ooh ill sign up first thing in the morning ^^
ooh ill sign up first thing in the morning ^^
JD4sPWX.gif
@sassypants Awesome job on the badges -- I signed up just for that! XD

(Edit to add: I opened another 4 slots so I can hold a few more dergs)
@sassypants Awesome job on the badges -- I signed up just for that! XD

(Edit to add: I opened another 4 slots so I can hold a few more dergs)
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@sassypants I accidentally added myself to the list twice. Can you please delete the second (un-capitalized) entry.

I am also online and can accept dragons for a bit.
@sassypants I accidentally added myself to the list twice. Can you please delete the second (un-capitalized) entry.

I am also online and can accept dragons for a bit.
@Nazurak All taken care of! Thanks for the heads up

@SassmasterMaxie aaa thank you! I'm glad to hear it ^^
@Nazurak All taken care of! Thanks for the heads up

@SassmasterMaxie aaa thank you! I'm glad to hear it ^^
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
@RaiStarDragon
Gonna send over 20 dragons for you to hold by PA! Feel free to send back by either PA or CR c:

@Tropickle
Sending over 3 dragons!

@chatoyant
Sending over 15 dragons shortly to fill up your spaces!
@RaiStarDragon
Gonna send over 20 dragons for you to hold by PA! Feel free to send back by either PA or CR c:

@Tropickle
Sending over 3 dragons!

@chatoyant
Sending over 15 dragons shortly to fill up your spaces!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51