Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rehoming dragons !! [ Non-exalt only ]
I get really anxious when my lair starts getting too crowded so I thought I'd give away some of the dragons I haven't really connected with much!!

you cannot exalt these, they are not intended to be fodder, if you ever do not want them anymore you must give them away to someone who won't exalt them either!! please only ask for them if you like them.

this will be updated if i ever get rid of more dragons! if all the dragons are taken, then they won't be on this list <3

I get really anxious when my lair starts getting too crowded so I thought I'd give away some of the dragons I haven't really connected with much!!

you cannot exalt these, they are not intended to be fodder, if you ever do not want them anymore you must give them away to someone who won't exalt them either!! please only ask for them if you like them.

this will be updated if i ever get rid of more dragons! if all the dragons are taken, then they won't be on this list <3

7961934_IBCiER8s17m908W.png
hey, could I please have ledallion?
does his name have any meaning?
hey, could I please have ledallion?
does his name have any meaning?
qR6otwA.png
@shougoney yes you may!!! sending the cr now <33 his name doesn't have a meaning, its a made-up plain ole fantasy name, i was thinking of the word "medallion" and him being a sore loser though :0
@shougoney yes you may!!! sending the cr now <33 his name doesn't have a meaning, its a made-up plain ole fantasy name, i was thinking of the word "medallion" and him being a sore loser though :0
@Husbandry
Could I please get Ephraim?
@Husbandry
Could I please get Ephraim?
@cioux yes you may !!! sent a cr now :0
@cioux yes you may !!! sent a cr now :0
Rephi is so freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love him forever!
Rephi is so freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love him forever!
LMLA6wg.png