Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine Bakery - DONE
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 135 136
@Moirli Thanks for that! I really appreciate how well-handled this has all been. It's impressive, haha.
@Moirli Thanks for that! I really appreciate how well-handled this has all been. It's impressive, haha.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Lesen

I do typically do that kind of housekeeping at the end of the push, to get it all done at once, but I'll just handle those right now!
@Lesen

I do typically do that kind of housekeeping at the end of the push, to get it all done at once, but I'll just handle those right now!
LIo8D8G.gif
@rynne
I'm not worried, do it when it's best for you. I wouldn't have mentioned it but I needed to deal with Morpheus, and figured I might as well check
@rynne
I'm not worried, do it when it's best for you. I wouldn't have mentioned it but I needed to deal with Morpheus, and figured I might as well check
Us7hURQ.png
@ArtemisAgrotera

Sending you dragons via cr.
@ArtemisAgrotera

Sending you dragons via cr.
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
@fitz Sending some dragons your way!
@fitz Sending some dragons your way!
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
[center][img]https://imgur.com/9OZT2Vl.png[/img] [color=#775849][size=4] @WingedClaymore eeyup! Haha sorry been in focus mode apologies! @PureDark006 thank you for your support! [/size][/color] [/center]
9OZT2Vl.png

@WingedClaymore eeyup! Haha sorry been in focus mode apologies!
@PureDark006 thank you for your support!

J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz

It's alright! I figured that was the case! :3
@fitz

It's alright! I figured that was the case! :3
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
@Nimravus

Sending you 2 level10 Wildclaws. :)
@Nimravus

Sending you 2 level10 Wildclaws. :)
@jinian

There are a few mistakes with my entries. I'm pinging you because one is on the master sheet and I'm not sure the original attendant has access, but let me know if you'd like me to ping the attendants instead.

Starting on line 16392 on the master sheet, my name was misspelled "varalarauka". Screenshots of the AH listings here and here

Starting on line 931 of today's sheet, my name was misspelled "valrauka". Screenshots here and here

Starting on line 1218 of today's sheet, the ticket number returns #VALUE, I'm guessing the level needs to be "0" or "1" instead of "h".

@jinian

There are a few mistakes with my entries. I'm pinging you because one is on the master sheet and I'm not sure the original attendant has access, but let me know if you'd like me to ping the attendants instead.

Starting on line 16392 on the master sheet, my name was misspelled "varalarauka". Screenshots of the AH listings here and here

Starting on line 931 of today's sheet, my name was misspelled "valrauka". Screenshots here and here

Starting on line 1218 of today's sheet, the ticket number returns #VALUE, I'm guessing the level needs to be "0" or "1" instead of "h".

2e2UMYR.png
@fitz

Shooting some dragons your way!
@fitz

Shooting some dragons your way!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 135 136