Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine Bakery - DONE
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 135 136
@ArtemisAgrotera

Just letting you know I sent 4 dragons that are 24 g each but 3 are level 12 and one is level 13

Thanks!
@ArtemisAgrotera

Just letting you know I sent 4 dragons that are 24 g each but 3 are level 12 and one is level 13

Thanks!
c33OBRd.png
@October you have sent in so many cookies today I've moved on to a cookie eating habit instead [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeMA62E1XIlup68/giphy.gif[/img] Thank you <3
@October you have sent in so many cookies today I've moved on to a cookie eating habit instead

giphy.gif

Thank you <3
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli sent in a bunch of level 10s, I tried to group the wildclaws but I missed one :'(
@Moirli sent in a bunch of level 10s, I tried to group the wildclaws but I missed one :'(
y3NW8md.gif mXMhPXb.png
Is the 24g thing for levels 12 and 13 a mistake? It looks like level 13 should be 24 and level 12 should be 22.

Edit: Slight heads up - it looks like a few of the dragons I've sent in have been misfiled under 'Lazuli.' It's a common name mixup, but the user Lazuli has been inactive for many years and probably isn't participating in the raffle. :P
Is the 24g thing for levels 12 and 13 a mistake? It looks like level 13 should be 24 and level 12 should be 22.

Edit: Slight heads up - it looks like a few of the dragons I've sent in have been misfiled under 'Lazuli.' It's a common name mixup, but the user Lazuli has been inactive for many years and probably isn't participating in the raffle. :P
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
[center][img]https://imgur.com/9OZT2Vl.png[/img] [color=#775849][size=4] Good evening, it's time for a little nighttime snack, no? [/size][/color] [/center]
9OZT2Vl.png

Good evening, it's time for a little nighttime snack, no?
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
I just had some green tea... lamenting how I was hungry for something sweet...and then you taunt me with such beautiful and delicious looking art... HOW DARE YOU?!

...TAKE MY DRAGONS!!! :3
I just had some green tea... lamenting how I was hungry for something sweet...and then you taunt me with such beautiful and delicious looking art... HOW DARE YOU?!

...TAKE MY DRAGONS!!! :3
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
@Rynne, I sent in Morpheus (37029691) this afternoon, but it was credited to Lessen... who may or may not be a person (they don't show up in search, but you can hide). The dragon above was also credited to Lessen, but that one isn't mine.

Side note, I still have dragons under the old name of Lesensie, but I don't know when you do that housekeeping. I'm not assuming you won't get to them, but I thought I would point it out since there was another issue. (I did tell you about my name change yesterday, in case you have forgotten-I'm not just assuming you are omniscient).
@Rynne, I sent in Morpheus (37029691) this afternoon, but it was credited to Lessen... who may or may not be a person (they don't show up in search, but you can hide). The dragon above was also credited to Lessen, but that one isn't mine.

Side note, I still have dragons under the old name of Lesensie, but I don't know when you do that housekeeping. I'm not assuming you won't get to them, but I thought I would point it out since there was another issue. (I did tell you about my name change yesterday, in case you have forgotten-I'm not just assuming you are omniscient).
Us7hURQ.png
@openlocks You are perfect! Thank you so much for the dragons!

@Laluzi Thank you for the heads up about the typo! I will work on getting those fixed!

I will see about following up with someone about gem prices and what the deal is with them!
@openlocks You are perfect! Thank you so much for the dragons!

@Laluzi Thank you for the heads up about the typo! I will work on getting those fixed!

I will see about following up with someone about gem prices and what the deal is with them!
U8QtDKC.png
[center][img]https://imgur.com/9OZT2Vl.png[/img] [color=#775849][size=4] @WingedClaymore how do you think I feel looking at all this delicious art in every light flight thread? Lol! Please send us the dragons, Lightweaver needs help making all these treats! [/size][/color] [/center]
9OZT2Vl.png

@WingedClaymore how do you think I feel looking at all this delicious art in every light flight thread? Lol! Please send us the dragons, Lightweaver needs help making all these treats!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz

She needs more ingredients!! MORE LEVELS!! :P

Quick question! When I set up a PA, I've got 10 level 7s, I just set the price at 11,500 for each.. right? x.x;
@fitz

She needs more ingredients!! MORE LEVELS!! :P

Quick question! When I set up a PA, I've got 10 level 7s, I just set the price at 11,500 for each.. right? x.x;
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 135 136