Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed!] Waiting list for Scattersight
1 2 3 4 5 6
Rng is still being really nice to me, so I'm still handing out Scattersights. I plan to be in the coli until rollover, so here's to hoping it continues. :)
Rng is still being really nice to me, so I'm still handing out Scattersights. I plan to be in the coli until rollover, so here's to hoping it continues. :)
plagueshieldr.pngwpEE9mo.pngplagueshieldl.png
@Saeginko

If I could get one as a gift for my wifey, MultimediaPanda, that would be awesome? If not, that's okay too. :) Ty!
@Saeginko

If I could get one as a gift for my wifey, MultimediaPanda, that would be awesome? If not, that's okay too. :) Ty!
I'd like one please ^-^ you're very kind for giving them away like that
I'd like one please ^-^ you're very kind for giving them away like that
k5e42rU.png
I would love one if you happen to have. <3
I would love one if you happen to have. <3
Id like one if you have any left :D
Id like one if you have any left :D
PpBM5cS.png
I doubt you'll get to me, but if you have any more I'd love one!
I doubt you'll get to me, but if you have any more I'd love one!
o/ oh... oh... me...

@Saeginko
o/ oh... oh... me...

@Saeginko
@Saeginko I'd like one
@Saeginko I'd like one
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
I only have four right now, I'd be interested!
I only have four right now, I'd be interested!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
Gosh, how long does it take you to get one? I'm pretty busy but all in all, I've grinded for about 3-4 hours total and not gone a single one from the Coli :( I don't know if the RNG chances are just that slim, or if my luck really is that poor ;^^
Gosh, how long does it take you to get one? I'm pretty busy but all in all, I've grinded for about 3-4 hours total and not gone a single one from the Coli :( I don't know if the RNG chances are just that slim, or if my luck really is that poor ;^^
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
1 2 3 4 5 6