Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Wishing Willow
1 2
Welcome to the Wishing Willow!

You find yourself wandering over to the giant Willow in the center. When you fly down you notice that is is an odd tree that seems to be whispering and that there are other dragon's gathered around it seemingly talking to the tree. You ask them what's going on and they explain that this is the Wishing Willow.

-Go back-

This is a magical Willow forest far away from all of the flight territories where dragons come to wish.There are a couple simple rules you must follow when making a wish though...

1. In order to make 6 wishes you must complete at least one wish of someone above you
2. Please do the entirety of the wish... Such as if someone asks for an unhatched egg, a fodder dragon, and 5 Familiars as one wish... Don't just send them 3 Familiars and a fodder dragon
3. You must do at least 6 wishes, if you can't come up with anything say "surprise me" or something of that Calibur
4. Only do 3 easy, 2 medium, and 1 hard please! I don't want people asking for 6 hard things and no one would be able to get those things, leaving this ruined
Easy wishes are anthing equal to or below 15kt/15g in worth, such as a bit of food, cheap Apperal, or a cheap familiar
Medium wishes are anything from 16kt/16g to 30kt/30g
Hard wishes have no limit except for the fact that you can only make one of these wishes. So if you wanna ask for a boon of fertility along with 17 fodder dragons, go right ahead! Just don't be greedy...
5. Only 2 wishes can be used for getting currency in anyway (that goes for asking people to buy your commissions and dragons)
6. Please make sure there is a 3 person gap between your wishes, I want others to have a chance to.
7. Make sure that you have different kinds of wishes, so that not all of your easy wishes are food or something like that
8. Please Grant the person's wish withing 24 hours, no saying "I'll Grant your wish next month"
9. No claim training please :I if you don't know what that is, it's when someone claims a wish by saying claim then someone claims the person who claimed's wishes before they've even put their wishes up
10. Please if someone breaks the rules be polite to them and tell them which rule they are breaking... If they are repeatedly breaking those rules and disregarding the warnings please pm me so I can have a chat with them they will get one warning from me after breaking one rule 5 times repeatedly, after that warning they are blacklisted from wishing.
11. Be kind to one another and have fun!
Welcome to the Wishing Willow!

You find yourself wandering over to the giant Willow in the center. When you fly down you notice that is is an odd tree that seems to be whispering and that there are other dragon's gathered around it seemingly talking to the tree. You ask them what's going on and they explain that this is the Wishing Willow.

-Go back-

This is a magical Willow forest far away from all of the flight territories where dragons come to wish.There are a couple simple rules you must follow when making a wish though...

1. In order to make 6 wishes you must complete at least one wish of someone above you
2. Please do the entirety of the wish... Such as if someone asks for an unhatched egg, a fodder dragon, and 5 Familiars as one wish... Don't just send them 3 Familiars and a fodder dragon
3. You must do at least 6 wishes, if you can't come up with anything say "surprise me" or something of that Calibur
4. Only do 3 easy, 2 medium, and 1 hard please! I don't want people asking for 6 hard things and no one would be able to get those things, leaving this ruined
Easy wishes are anthing equal to or below 15kt/15g in worth, such as a bit of food, cheap Apperal, or a cheap familiar
Medium wishes are anything from 16kt/16g to 30kt/30g
Hard wishes have no limit except for the fact that you can only make one of these wishes. So if you wanna ask for a boon of fertility along with 17 fodder dragons, go right ahead! Just don't be greedy...
5. Only 2 wishes can be used for getting currency in anyway (that goes for asking people to buy your commissions and dragons)
6. Please make sure there is a 3 person gap between your wishes, I want others to have a chance to.
7. Make sure that you have different kinds of wishes, so that not all of your easy wishes are food or something like that
8. Please Grant the person's wish withing 24 hours, no saying "I'll Grant your wish next month"
9. No claim training please :I if you don't know what that is, it's when someone claims a wish by saying claim then someone claims the person who claimed's wishes before they've even put their wishes up
10. Please if someone breaks the rules be polite to them and tell them which rule they are breaking... If they are repeatedly breaking those rules and disregarding the warnings please pm me so I can have a chat with them they will get one warning from me after breaking one rule 5 times repeatedly, after that warning they are blacklisted from wishing.
11. Be kind to one another and have fun!
k5e42rU.png
I'mma start this off
Easy: 5+ rusted chests
Easy: 1-2 iron chests
Easy: Ask to be an affiliate or to be on my pinglist for my hatchery (link is in my signature)
Medium: A large group of different kinds of items/Apperal/familiars that is worth the total of 25kt/25g
Medium:20kt or Buy a dragon from LightFallen Hatchery(Link in Signature) TOP PRIORITIES
Hard: Get 2-3 items from my Make a Wish list in the link from my signature or a Gene scroll preferably Ghost, Firefly, Filligree, Capsule, Butterfly,Bee, Wasp, or Python
I'mma start this off
Easy: 5+ rusted chests
Easy: 1-2 iron chests
Easy: Ask to be an affiliate or to be on my pinglist for my hatchery (link is in my signature)
Medium: A large group of different kinds of items/Apperal/familiars that is worth the total of 25kt/25g
Medium:20kt or Buy a dragon from LightFallen Hatchery(Link in Signature) TOP PRIORITIES
Hard: Get 2-3 items from my Make a Wish list in the link from my signature or a Gene scroll preferably Ghost, Firefly, Filligree, Capsule, Butterfly,Bee, Wasp, or Python
k5e42rU.png
Bump :3
Bump :3
k5e42rU.png
I shall boop
I shall boop
P2NVL6W.jpg
@Kewa
Ill be on your pinglist

1.15kt
2. Art for any of my dragons on the first page
3.30kt
4. 7 familiars or two accents
5. 10 apparel or any Pastel Rose Thorn apparel
6. Something from my Wishlist
@Kewa
Ill be on your pinglist

1.15kt
2. Art for any of my dragons on the first page
3.30kt
4. 7 familiars or two accents
5. 10 apparel or any Pastel Rose Thorn apparel
6. Something from my Wishlist
Bump!
Bump!
k5e42rU.png
Bump!
Bump!
k5e42rU.png
i wannaplay :3 @leafstar17 im new so cznt do any of those tho :( i can send u something else tho :) if thats ok :(
i wannaplay :3 @leafstar17 im new so cznt do any of those tho :( i can send u something else tho :) if thats ok :(
[img][/img] join >.
@mybabystar the rules state that you must be able to fill out a specific wish of the person above you to make your own wishes, so if you can't do their current wishes then subscribe and wait for others to come along
@mybabystar the rules state that you must be able to fill out a specific wish of the person above you to make your own wishes, so if you can't do their current wishes then subscribe and wait for others to come along
k5e42rU.png
Bump !
Bump !
k5e42rU.png
1 2