Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, free dragons
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@CuteShortie sad to see you leaving, but I hope you had a good time! If there's any left, could I have some gems and apparel?
@CuteShortie sad to see you leaving, but I hope you had a good time! If there's any left, could I have some gems and apparel?
mischievous creature of flesh and bones
@CuteShortie if you have anything from my wishlist, feel free to send :3 Gems are also appreciated!

Sad to see you go though, but I know what it is to fall out of love with a site.

I was also wondering if Rose is still available? She'd make a pretty arcane dragon!
@CuteShortie if you have anything from my wishlist, feel free to send :3 Gems are also appreciated!

Sad to see you go though, but I know what it is to fall out of love with a site.

I was also wondering if Rose is still available? She'd make a pretty arcane dragon!
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
I'd love to have some treasure if possible! Thank you and good luck!
I'd love to have some treasure if possible! Thank you and good luck!
I'm jus a wittol guyyyyy
@CuteShortie Hi I'd love to give any of your spare dragons a home. I would also love some spare apparel or anything really
@CuteShortie Hi I'd love to give any of your spare dragons a home. I would also love some spare apparel or anything really
@CuteShortie do you have any skins or accents left?
If not,I'd be interested in some gems,please. :)
Thank you for doing this and good luck for you^^
@CuteShortie do you have any skins or accents left?
If not,I'd be interested in some gems,please. :)
Thank you for doing this and good luck for you^^
@cuteshortie I would like sparkle
@cuteshortie I would like sparkle
@CuteShortie could I get gems please?
@CuteShortie could I get gems please?
@cutieshortie
Sad to hear you’re leaving! Are you still giving away apparel?
@cutieshortie
Sad to hear you’re leaving! Are you still giving away apparel?
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
I need food and other items so if you want to help out send me a pm, thank you in advance! C:
I need food and other items so if you want to help out send me a pm, thank you in advance! C:
@CuteShortie can I have your female skydancer #37155656 please also any apparels would be great if you still have some If you have any other things it would be great thanks! I'm fine with any other scraps!
@CuteShortie can I have your female skydancer #37155656 please also any apparels would be great if you still have some If you have any other things it would be great thanks! I'm fine with any other scraps!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22