Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, free dragons
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
Hi @CuteShortie I'm sorry to see you go, but wish you better horizons! I'd really love any apparel, familiars, or gems you could send my way. I'm just starting out, and am currently in love with clothing my dragons! ????
Hi @CuteShortie I'm sorry to see you go, but wish you better horizons! I'd really love any apparel, familiars, or gems you could send my way. I'm just starting out, and am currently in love with clothing my dragons! ????
tumblr_pj3mhgFPin1xgkl71o1_250.pngtumblr_pj8w1m1TfO1xgkl71o1_250.png
@cuteshortie Can i have some gems/apparel
@cuteshortie Can i have some gems/apparel
tumblr_pcemdh7Qlf1uys52vo1_400.png
@cuteshortie anything would be helpful, thank you!
@cuteshortie anything would be helpful, thank you!
@cuteshortie Can I have gems/apparel? That would really help me
@cuteshortie Can I have gems/apparel? That would really help me
@CuteShortie

If Magie needs a new home I'd love to give him one! He looks like he could be a sibling to my little Titania! I also love Rose but I'm guessing she's one of your Progens and so she can't be rehomed.
@CuteShortie

If Magie needs a new home I'd love to give him one! He looks like he could be a sibling to my little Titania! I also love Rose but I'm guessing she's one of your Progens and so she can't be rehomed.
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@CuteShortie ! I'd love to take this girl in if she's available [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42235435] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422355/42235435_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CuteShortie ! I'd love to take this girl in if she's available

42235435_350.png
@CuteShortie May I have any apparel, familiars, or gems you're willing to give?
@CuteShortie May I have any apparel, familiars, or gems you're willing to give?
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
@cuteshortie I'd love any of the Night Sky Silks or Soft Pink Silks, if you have any! If not, any apparel will do.
@cuteshortie I'd love any of the Night Sky Silks or Soft Pink Silks, if you have any! If not, any apparel will do.
kujzePB.png
@CuteShortie Hi may i have some gems and apparel pls ?
@CuteShortie Hi may i have some gems and apparel pls ?
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
@Covolt gems and apparel would be a great help if you have any left thank you so much!!
@Covolt gems and apparel would be a great help if you have any left thank you so much!!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22