Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab Bags!! | Chance to win a skin! OPEN
1 2
[center] [img]https://www.peachycheap.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/icon-grabbag.png[/img] I have a lot of random clothing/familiars and things that I won't ever use so instead of just selling them I'll have them as random grab bags! [b] EACH BAG WILL COST 15KT AND MUST BE PAID FOR WITH A PM TO MY MAILBOX. YOU MAY BUY AS MANY AS YOU LIKE! YOU GET A RANDOM NUMBER PER BAG![/b] You will get an equal or higher value of what you paid. I will be rolling a random number generator as well. Anyone who gets the[b] number[/b] [b]3 [/b]will be entered into a raffle to win a skin of their choosing or a custom made by me.[/center] [center][b]LOTTO ENTRIES 5/200[/b][/center] [center]No need to comment in order to claim a bag, simply send mail with your payment attached and I will send you your goodies and number! (unless I am asleep, then that happens whenever I'm up.)[/center]
icon-grabbag.png

I have a lot of random clothing/familiars and things that I won't ever use so instead of just selling them I'll have them as random grab bags!

EACH BAG WILL COST 15KT AND MUST BE PAID FOR WITH A PM TO MY MAILBOX.

YOU MAY BUY AS MANY AS YOU LIKE! YOU GET A RANDOM NUMBER PER BAG!

You will get an equal or higher value of what you paid. I will be rolling a random number generator as well. Anyone who gets the number 3 will be entered into a raffle to win a skin of their choosing or a custom made by me.
LOTTO ENTRIES

5/200
No need to comment in order to claim a bag, simply send mail with your payment attached and I will send you your goodies and number! (unless I am asleep, then that happens whenever I'm up.)
Hehe...sent payment :D
Hehe...sent payment :D
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Raebaa I'm surprised a lotto number was found already!!! Gratz!!!
@Raebaa I'm surprised a lotto number was found already!!! Gratz!!!
Woohoo! Makes me wanna buy more XD uh oh!
Woohoo! Makes me wanna buy more XD uh oh!
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
BUMP!
BUMP!
Sent in for 2! ^-^
Sent in for 2! ^-^
49981423_iu4pVQzSGz95Kwg.png
sending coins now
sending coins now
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
I'll try my luck and go for 2!
I'll try my luck and go for 2!
Pixel-Babies.png
Another person has obtained the number 3!! That makes two in the lotto bank now!
Another person has obtained the number 3!! That makes two in the lotto bank now!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2