Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Butterfly+Scatter(s)+Youth Scroll Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I sold my soul to make this raffle
Enter dangit
I sold my soul to make this raffle
Enter dangit
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
Gimme ur souls
boop
Gimme ur souls
boop
@EgoLobster
Will you take a Spirit of Earth and 10g as acceptable ticket entries for the Youth scroll?
@EgoLobster
Will you take a Spirit of Earth and 10g as acceptable ticket entries for the Youth scroll?
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@septarianflare
yeet. I'll do LAH for Spirit of Earth, which is 66kt. That'll bump ye up to 15 tickets (:
@septarianflare
yeet. I'll do LAH for Spirit of Earth, which is 66kt. That'll bump ye up to 15 tickets (:
@EgoLobster
Sending now~
Count these as friendly bumps, if you'd like.
@EgoLobster
Sending now~
Count these as friendly bumps, if you'd like.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@septarianflare I sure will~
@septarianflare I sure will~
@averie - good raffle to join? :)
@averie - good raffle to join? :)
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Raebaa

Oooo! Yes! I really need an Eternal Youth scroll for Genie! I'll have to save up for some tickets :D <3
@Raebaa

Oooo! Yes! I really need an Eternal Youth scroll for Genie! I'll have to save up for some tickets :D <3
@Averie happy to hear that you'll be joining! You can pay in either treasure or gems once you get enough, or if you have a lot of unwanted apparel, check out my wishlist on the first post and you can earn a lot of tickets for apparel!

Don't worry about getting tickets any time soon, very few people have been joining so you'll likely have a while (:
@Averie happy to hear that you'll be joining! You can pay in either treasure or gems once you get enough, or if you have a lot of unwanted apparel, check out my wishlist on the first post and you can earn a lot of tickets for apparel!

Don't worry about getting tickets any time soon, very few people have been joining so you'll likely have a while (:
@EgoLobster

I'll be sure to have a look at your wish list! Thank you for letting me know ^^ I'll try and spread the word about your raffle too! <3
@EgoLobster

I'll be sure to have a look at your wish list! Thank you for letting me know ^^ I'll try and spread the word about your raffle too! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19