Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] Gainly Garden Raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60
@GrinningFox

hey! two level 5s i sent in were recorded as being sent by knight when my username is spelled knLght?
@GrinningFox

hey! two level 5s i sent in were recorded as being sent by knight when my username is spelled knLght?
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@KNlGHT All fixed :)
@KNlGHT All fixed :)
Go for drool mama! :D
Go for drool mama! :D
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@SimFeetUnder

I’ve never done this before but if I have it right it’s: send you dragon through CR or PA and I get the treasure I would like, Right?
@SimFeetUnder

I’ve never done this before but if I have it right it’s: send you dragon through CR or PA and I get the treasure I would like, Right?
Pixel Art!image.pngimage.pngimage.png
@Cinderfire Want to send 20 dragons via PA (1x colour bonus, 1x breed bonus)
@Cinderfire Want to send 20 dragons via PA (1x colour bonus, 1x breed bonus)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@TalonatorMan yep, two way CR (with maths please) or PA :)
@TalonatorMan yep, two way CR (with maths please) or PA :)
@Losina On it. Thank you for your support! <3
@Losina On it. Thank you for your support! <3
@Cinderfire You put up the tickets wrong in the spreadsheet. It's 815, not 115 :)
@Cinderfire You put up the tickets wrong in the spreadsheet. It's 815, not 115 :)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@Losina The tickets calculate automatically; what I didn't do was record the levels. I was sure I did, but apparently it didn't save. Oh, well, it's fixed now; thanks for letting me know! :)
@Losina The tickets calculate automatically; what I didn't do was record the levels. I was sure I did, but apparently it didn't save. Oh, well, it's fixed now; thanks for letting me know! :)
Friendly neighborhood boop!
Friendly neighborhood boop!
CS0nkUR.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60