Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Library Quest
I am collecting things you would find in a library like: Journals,books,field notes, guides, inkwells, pages, Anything booky or papery! So I'm asking [b]You[/b] to donate extra books or other things I mentioned, so I can found an FR Library! ...or Bookstore! ...or something. [center]Current Stock[/center] [item=Aged Tome]x22[item=Battered Book of Fables]x8[item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes]x82[item=Grouse Basilisk field notes]x128[item=Scholar]x5[item=Empty Inkwell]x17[item=Used Cartography Ink]x39[item=Owlcat Journal]x55[item=Forest Field Guide]x32[item=Tales of Terror]x122[item=Scary Storybook]x135 [item=Book of Urban Legends]x33[Item=Scroll case]x53[item=Battered Scroll Case]x43[item=Toridae Mythology]x42[item=Historical text]x13[item=Long form poetry]x83[item=forgotten Poet's Tools]x12 [item=Intact Parchment]x114[item=Tattered Parchment]x23[item=Half-Moon Spectacles]x41[item=Ensorcelled Volume]x1[item=tattered canvas scrap]x4[item=Faded canvas scrap]x10[item=Dusty canvas scrap]x1 [center]And more to come![/center] [center]You can donate other things if you wish![/center]
I am collecting things you would find in a library like: Journals,books,field notes, guides, inkwells, pages, Anything booky or papery!

So I'm asking You to donate extra books or other things I mentioned, so I can found an FR Library! ...or Bookstore! ...or something.
Current Stock
Aged Tome x22 Battered Book of Fables x8 Coral Basilisk Field Notes x82 Grouse Basilisk Field Notes x128 Scholar x5 Empty Inkwell x17 Used Cartography Ink x39 Owlcat Journal x55 Forest Field Guide x32 Tales of Terror x122 Scary Storybook x135
Book of Urban Legends x33 Scroll Case x53 Battered Scroll Case x43 Toridae Mythology x42 Historical Text x13 Long Form Poetry x83 Forgotten Poet's Tools x12
Intact Parchment x114 Tattered Parchment x23 Half-Moon Spectacles x41 Ensorcelled Volume x1 Tattered Canvas Scrap x4 Faded Canvas Scrap x10 Dusty Canvas Scrap x1
And more to come!
You can donate other things if you wish!
Pixel Art!image.pngimage.pngimage.png
Supporting, donating/trading people

Thanks to @panderz for trading 29 books and 15 scrolls for 64 bamboo!
Also thanks to @RalofPedro for giving me 53 books for 53 archaeology er... Palaeontology things!
An HUGE Thanks to @briar for the Huge gift of 578 Items!!!
Giving Thanks to @FoxicDragon for the donation of 55 items!
Thanks so much to @Crassula for 121 beautiful items!
It seems thanking @openlocks for the 46 papers and texts is in order :)
Supporting, donating/trading people

Thanks to @panderz for trading 29 books and 15 scrolls for 64 bamboo!
Also thanks to @RalofPedro for giving me 53 books for 53 archaeology er... Palaeontology things!
An HUGE Thanks to @briar for the Huge gift of 578 Items!!!
Giving Thanks to @FoxicDragon for the donation of 55 items!
Thanks so much to @Crassula for 121 beautiful items!
It seems thanking @openlocks for the 46 papers and texts is in order :)
Reserved for reasons I’m unsure of

Hmmm
Reserved for reasons I’m unsure of

Hmmm
Reserved for reasons I’m unsure of But this should...

...be enough
Reserved for reasons I’m unsure of But this should...

...be enough
The library is getting bigger!
The library is getting bigger!
Hmm I’m gonna need to find a use for these reserved posts...
Hmm I’m gonna need to find a use for these reserved posts...