Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie free-stuff station- CLOSED :c
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@OpalJellyfish only two of your choices were stuff I wanted to hold onto. You shall have things shhhhh
@OpalJellyfish only two of your choices were stuff I wanted to hold onto. You shall have things shhhhh
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
UPDAT'D and caught up WOO
UPDAT'D and caught up WOO
((Kai || they/them))
Do you have any familiars that would suit either of my two dragons? I don't care about rarity, having a familiar or two of any kind would just help me get started.
Do you have any familiars that would suit either of my two dragons? I don't care about rarity, having a familiar or two of any kind would just help me get started.
@Rears your two dragons are very cool!! Sending a pair of surprise familiars~
@Rears your two dragons are very cool!! Sending a pair of surprise familiars~
((Kai || they/them))
@KairinRose thank you, I think they're cool too! And thanks for your help as well!
@KairinRose thank you, I think they're cool too! And thanks for your help as well!
@KairinRose may I have the flamerest feindcat and a white wolf as well as some winter gear for my tundra dragon?
@KairinRose may I have the flamerest feindcat and a white wolf as well as some winter gear for my tundra dragon?
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@NlCKname unfortunately I don't have any more Fiendcats to spare, and I don't have any White Wolves to begin with D: I'll send over some surprise winter things for your tuntun tho qwq
@NlCKname unfortunately I don't have any more Fiendcats to spare, and I don't have any White Wolves to begin with D: I'll send over some surprise winter things for your tuntun tho qwq
((Kai || they/them))
@kairinRose

Any red or purple familiar?
Any color aviator coat
Burlap hood
And some other random apparel?

@kairinRose

Any red or purple familiar?
Any color aviator coat
Burlap hood
And some other random apparel?

@Konichu I'm about to drop, I'm so tired. I'll get ya tomorrow morning, alright? qwq
@Konichu I'm about to drop, I'm so tired. I'll get ya tomorrow morning, alright? qwq
((Kai || they/them))
@kairinRose ok good night ^^
@kairinRose ok good night ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11