Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Givaway!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I can’t afford a piece of apparell right now called white katana if you would like to help me out. The name of the dragon in my lair is gem and I really thing it would through the outfit together
I can’t afford a piece of apparell right now called white katana if you would like to help me out. The name of the dragon in my lair is gem and I really thing it would through the outfit together
@gaspodes May I please have surprise familiars and/or dragons you don't mind being trained and exalted? Thank you!
@gaspodes May I please have surprise familiars and/or dragons you don't mind being trained and exalted? Thank you!
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png Jasper | The Wandering Warren Clan fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png They/He advAsr3.png BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png | +3 FR Time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hoard: rabbit and rat related items
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Collect grey slime & copper muck for giveaways
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Art Blog | FR Blog
@Gaspodes I'll take any familiars you wish to give me! I help run Shadow Flight Familiar Collectors and help people fill out their bestiaries, and any we accumulate multiples of, we melt down to make Baldwin fams!
@Gaspodes I'll take any familiars you wish to give me! I help run Shadow Flight Familiar Collectors and help people fill out their bestiaries, and any we accumulate multiples of, we melt down to make Baldwin fams!
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
@Gaspodes Thank you so much for your generosity! You're probably out of old festival skins n apparel n whatnot by now, but any apparel, familiars, or Baldwin mats at all would be awesome. Thank you!!!
@Gaspodes Thank you so much for your generosity! You're probably out of old festival skins n apparel n whatnot by now, but any apparel, familiars, or Baldwin mats at all would be awesome. Thank you!!!
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
@Gaspodes
Would you happen to have a Night Sky Silk Scarf? I need one for a fan dragon.
@Gaspodes
Would you happen to have a Night Sky Silk Scarf? I need one for a fan dragon.
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
@Gaspodes

Could I please grab the Summer Swelter and maybe a festival familiar if that's alright?
@Gaspodes

Could I please grab the Summer Swelter and maybe a festival familiar if that's alright?
LKY6oWa.png
[/center]
@Gaspodes I'd love any festival items you have, or festival skins, or silk apparel. Thanks in advance!
@Gaspodes I'd love any festival items you have, or festival skins, or silk apparel. Thanks in advance!
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
@Gaspodes A loooot of bear familiars, pretty please~~
@Gaspodes A loooot of bear familiars, pretty please~~
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
@Gaspodes oh wow is Gumball available??? he's literally perfect to breed with my girl Maria [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10279350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102794/10279350_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26887988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268880/26887988_350.png[/img] [/url] like look at them omg I'm yelling
@Gaspodes oh wow is Gumball available??? he's literally perfect to breed with my girl Maria

10279350_350.png

26887988_350.png

like look at them omg I'm yelling
eXEHX6H.png
@Gaspodes
I am new so, I would love to have anything. I am looking to have first generation dragons, I would love to get one.
@Gaspodes
I am new so, I would love to have anything. I am looking to have first generation dragons, I would love to get one.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14