Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fin-shed Fur Good! Thank you all!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@reotheleo Thank you for doing this, and congrats to @GryffonJoi and @FeralRookie! It was so much fun watching the puns get worse and worse all day (as puns should!) - well worth the cost of tickets! Hope this raised lots for Water!
@reotheleo Thank you for doing this, and congrats to @GryffonJoi and @FeralRookie! It was so much fun watching the puns get worse and worse all day (as puns should!) - well worth the cost of tickets! Hope this raised lots for Water!
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@reotheleo @Jousama
Thank you for a fun little raffle and a raft of bad puns!

@Carolynmbp
Ty! <3 It was well worth the cost for this much excitement.
@reotheleo @Jousama
Thank you for a fun little raffle and a raft of bad puns!

@Carolynmbp
Ty! <3 It was well worth the cost for this much excitement.
@reotheleo
Everything seems to be in order.
@reotheleo
Everything seems to be in order.
All good on my end!
All good on my end!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@reotheleo @Jousama
Thank you so much for this punderful raffle. It was alot if fun!
@reotheleo @Jousama
Thank you so much for this punderful raffle. It was alot if fun!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@reotheleo looks correct to me!

also loved your antics in other threads :D
@reotheleo looks correct to me!

also loved your antics in other threads :D
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@Reotheleo This raffle is adorable but your blatant misuse of puns makes me feel a bit sea sick.

Btw the tickets look good to me <3
@Reotheleo This raffle is adorable but your blatant misuse of puns makes me feel a bit sea sick.

Btw the tickets look good to me <3
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
looks good
looks good
jpq0y2I.png
@reotheleo every thing seems ship shape on my end!
@reotheleo every thing seems ship shape on my end!
Please be kind to yourself
[color=12127e][quote=pinglist] [size=1]@Nozomikei, @Locknkey1, @letmeship, @draikkainen, @IcyWolfDragon, @Genji, @ZincAlloy, @AthenaCorvus, @Insomnimom, @litoriadraconis, @Anole, @SoftBones, @BlackerPyrope, @Maltshakes, @Kailey, @JinxMoonstone, @Farvel, @PinesAwait, @Meowruff, @Maxine1337, @ReadingHell, @Wintersolace, @Skylemandia, @ilimati, @Lorienn, @Vanshira, @Keylimepie, @Suffer, @FireHeartSong, @Silentious, @CompactCube, @Britt, @Ironlily, @Azzurra97, @CanCanCan, @Melova, @Copierthief, @astrocity, @Fabu, @Tropickle, @Carolynmbp, @GryffonJoi, @blossombranch, @Sybok, @browncoatparadox, @FeralRookie, @ofendlessstars, @steampunkdNinja, @Everyone, @callmeang, @Hardycat, @Mondschatten, @BlackandTan, @luddu, @kickthebeat, @Nerdygamer, @queenmedusozoa, @LadyKuro, @Beezarre, @Edgedancer, @Rosie1450, @Delcat, @MirrorMK1450, @Duskwillow, @FrostDragon2322, @DragonWarrior333, @JazHarley, @NiaaLuxon, @shadowwolf3759, @marinaquakenbush, @cunea, @bakugannvgims, @Requiemarcher, @lesensie, @neraida, @argylion, @aquatic, @akumatsu, @Litoriadraconis, @Freydra, @lorienn, @Nomo2001, @niaaluxon[/size][/quote] [color=12127e]This will be the last mass-ping that we're sending out! If you want to be pinged to see the winners of each round, please let us know! Otherwise, your next ping from us will be if you've won something. [columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40120261][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/401203/40120261p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]**[/color][nextcol][color=12127e]Hello everyone!! I was going to wait for my [b]fin[/b]tastic [b]frond[/b], Jousama, but it ap[b]pier[/b]s that she's swimming a bit behind the current, so I figured we'd [b]betta[/b] set sail now [b]whale[/b] I'm still a[b]wake[/b]. So! Washing a[b]wave[/b] these puns to make [b]shore oar[/b] words are clear--[/columns] [color=12127e]Winners have been drawn! To make it easier, for both you and us, to make sure prizes are sent out to the right people, we've decided to split the prize distribution into two rounds of eight. Please see below if you need a refresher on how claiming a prize works! [center][size=5][b][u]How To Claim Your Prize[/u][/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]Each winner will [b]create a list of prize packs wanted[/b], [b]ordered from your most to least wanted[/b]. [*]You have [b]24 hours[/b] to post your list. If you do not reply within the 24 hours, you will be bumped down to the bottom of the next round's winners. [*]If, after 48 hours, you have yet to claim a prize, [b]it will be forfeited[/b]. [*]In the event [b]both rounds have passed[/b] and there are still unclaimed prizes, we will redraw winners equal to the number of unclaimed prizes. [*]They will follow the same procedure as the original winners. [/LIST] [color=12127e]And now [b]wave[/b]out further ado, the first round of winners! Congratulations! [size=4][b]ROUND ONE[/b][/size] [LIST=1] [*]@kickthebeat [*]@FeralRookie [*]@NiaaLuxon [*]@GryffonJoi [*]@Silentious [*]@Britt [*]@Delcat [*]@Carolynmbp [/LIST]
This will be the last mass-ping that we're sending out! If you want to be pinged to see the winners of each round, please let us know! Otherwise, your next ping from us will be if you've won something.

40120261p.png ** Hello everyone!! I was going to wait for my fintastic frond, Jousama, but it appiers that she's swimming a bit behind the current, so I figured we'd betta set sail now whale I'm still awake.

So! Washing awave these puns to make shore oar words are clear--

Winners have been drawn! To make it easier, for both you and us, to make sure prizes are sent out to the right people, we've decided to split the prize distribution into two rounds of eight. Please see below if you need a refresher on how claiming a prize works!

How To Claim Your Prize
  • Each winner will create a list of prize packs wanted, ordered from your most to least wanted.
  • You have 24 hours to post your list. If you do not reply within the 24 hours, you will be bumped down to the bottom of the next round's winners.
  • If, after 48 hours, you have yet to claim a prize, it will be forfeited.
  • In the event both rounds have passed and there are still unclaimed prizes, we will redraw winners equal to the number of unclaimed prizes.
  • They will follow the same procedure as the original winners.

And now waveout further ado, the first round of winners! Congratulations!

ROUND ONE
  1. @kickthebeat
  2. @FeralRookie
  3. @NiaaLuxon
  4. @GryffonJoi
  5. @Silentious
  6. @Britt
  7. @Delcat
  8. @Carolynmbp
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21