Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [MJ] Raffle Eggstravaganza! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
[size=7]DAY THREE[/size] So we meet again :D Today's theme is Creativity. There are three tasks for today. Completing each task will give you 1 bump raffle ticket, and completing all three will give you two more bump raffle tickets. You have until [b]17:30 FR time on the 28th of March 2018[/b] to complete your tasks. 1) Your first task is to show me some of your scrying skills! Near the bottom of FR's home page, you will find the daily bonuses for the day. Your task is to use the Scrying Workshop and create an attractive dragon with all three bonuses. It doesn't matter if you use the bonuses from before rollover or after rollover, either will be counted for the task :) 2) Your second task is to write a short story. It can be anywhere from one paragraph to four paragraphs long, and it must contain ALL of the following words: rose, storm, pepper, icicle, window, kitten. Most importantly, you must have fun writing it. 3) Your final task for the day is to answer the following riddle. [b]DON'T[/b] post the answer here directly. Instead, put it in your story from the second task :) The riddle is: I am tall when I am young and short when I am old. I give you light and keep you warm when it is dark and you are cold. What am I? Good luck! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2396521/1][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest.png[/img][/url][/center] Pinglist: @GooglieSalmon
DAY THREE

So we meet again :D Today's theme is Creativity. There are three tasks for today. Completing each task will give you 1 bump raffle ticket, and completing all three will give you two more bump raffle tickets. You have until 17:30 FR time on the 28th of March 2018 to complete your tasks.

1) Your first task is to show me some of your scrying skills! Near the bottom of FR's home page, you will find the daily bonuses for the day. Your task is to use the Scrying Workshop and create an attractive dragon with all three bonuses. It doesn't matter if you use the bonuses from before rollover or after rollover, either will be counted for the task :)

2) Your second task is to write a short story. It can be anywhere from one paragraph to four paragraphs long, and it must contain ALL of the following words: rose, storm, pepper, icicle, window, kitten. Most importantly, you must have fun writing it.

3) Your final task for the day is to answer the following riddle. DON'T post the answer here directly. Instead, put it in your story from the second task :) The riddle is: I am tall when I am young and short when I am old. I give you light and keep you warm when it is dark and you are cold. What am I?

Good luck!
wind_contest.png

Pinglist: @GooglieSalmon
IoOIjjo.png
1) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=11&breed=12&element=10&gender=1&tert=58&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=58&auth=06f48a9adbc6ffe4bb3d681a4b436b03fe6e3b32&dummyext=prev.png[/img] 2) Once upon a time a small kitten sat in a windowsill. His name was Pepper, and his soft gray coat was long and fluffy. He was the king of this windowsill, and sat there every day. However, one day something happened. Another cat walked by his windowsill. She was slender, but soft, with short white fur, and her name was Icicle. Now, Storm was jealous of anyone who dared to be more beautiful than he, and a storm started brewing inside of him. He plotted and planed, obsessing with every fiber of his being as to how he would be rid of this cat who threatened his reign. Maybe he would take a candle and burn her pretty white fur? Yet, his planning was disrupted by the smell of something sweet. Icicle came from behind him, holding a pale pink rose in her jaws. She dropped the rose at his feet, and sat beside him, looking out from the windowsill as he had done every day before. Storm was over whelmed with shame at his jealousy. How could she give him a gift, when he was literally planning her demise moments before? Storm picked up the flower and put it between them, as they looked out the window together. 3) Done~
1) dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=11&breed=12&element=10&gender=1&tert=58&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=58&auth=06f48a9adbc6ffe4bb3d681a4b436b03fe6e3b32&dummyext=prev.png

2) Once upon a time a small kitten sat in a windowsill. His name was Pepper, and his soft gray coat was long and fluffy. He was the king of this windowsill, and sat there every day. However, one day something happened. Another cat walked by his windowsill. She was slender, but soft, with short white fur, and her name was Icicle. Now, Storm was jealous of anyone who dared to be more beautiful than he, and a storm started brewing inside of him. He plotted and planed, obsessing with every fiber of his being as to how he would be rid of this cat who threatened his reign. Maybe he would take a candle and burn her pretty white fur? Yet, his planning was disrupted by the smell of something sweet. Icicle came from behind him, holding a pale pink rose in her jaws. She dropped the rose at his feet, and sat beside him, looking out from the windowsill as he had done every day before. Storm was over whelmed with shame at his jealousy. How could she give him a gift, when he was literally planning her demise moments before? Storm picked up the flower and put it between them, as they looked out the window together.

3) Done~

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Totally trying this one out. [b]Task one:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=108&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=5&gender=1&tert=77&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=58&auth=4c6c9c8501ac456a3066a5335535cfb7a8418a91&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Terracotta petals, tomato butterfly, underbelly cinnamon. [b]Task two:[/b] One frosty morning, a young boy pedaled down a foreign neighborhood street on his bicycle, hiding a small clutch of pink roses under his puffy jacket. Although the winter air ate at his warmth, he was rather heated from anxiety, as he had been worrying day after day that another snowy storm might prevent him from venturing out and meeting his grandmother for the first time in years. As he reeled through the road, his mind reeled through fond memories, which appeared warm and glowing like candles. He remembered Grandma's classic summer pepper salad, colorful and brimming with bits of chopped pepper of all colors. He remembered Grandma's little gray kitten, who was always seen basking in the sunlight that poured out of any window. Then, a familiar voice snapped his peaceful hypnosis like a hammer to an icicle. Well... it was more of a loud [i]meow[/i] than an actual human voice. The kitten was there, sitting at the outside sill of the little house window, all grown up. Through the window, a familiar face showed - it was Grandma! Radiant with joy, the boy quickly parked his bike and set out towards the little warm house, roses in hand and candlelight in his heart. [b]Task three:[/b] It's in there somewhere...
Totally trying this one out.

Task one:
dragon?age=1&body=108&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=5&gender=1&tert=77&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=58&auth=4c6c9c8501ac456a3066a5335535cfb7a8418a91&dummyext=prev.png
Terracotta petals, tomato butterfly, underbelly cinnamon.

Task two:

One frosty morning, a young boy pedaled down a foreign neighborhood street on his bicycle, hiding a small clutch of pink roses under his puffy jacket. Although the winter air ate at his warmth, he was rather heated from anxiety, as he had been worrying day after day that another snowy storm might prevent him from venturing out and meeting his grandmother for the first time in years. As he reeled through the road, his mind reeled through fond memories, which appeared warm and glowing like candles. He remembered Grandma's classic summer pepper salad, colorful and brimming with bits of chopped pepper of all colors. He remembered Grandma's little gray kitten, who was always seen basking in the sunlight that poured out of any window. Then, a familiar voice snapped his peaceful hypnosis like a hammer to an icicle. Well... it was more of a loud meow than an actual human voice. The kitten was there, sitting at the outside sill of the little house window, all grown up. Through the window, a familiar face showed - it was Grandma! Radiant with joy, the boy quickly parked his bike and set out towards the little warm house, roses in hand and candlelight in his heart.

Task three: It's in there somewhere...

663816_carol.png368748_carol_lantern.gif663816_iliad.png
Here, I offer you a super good tomato baby: [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=58&bodygene=19&breed=12&element=11&gender=1&tert=58&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=58&auth=909bf8b87e71fdecbd3a90e06833f03180acf890&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] The hail storm raged on through the night; the entire crew was at their wit's end when it came to protecting the ship from the pouring icicles, tearing the fabric to shreds. "Cap'n!" Called Pepper, a crewman. "Blocks of ice at twelve!" The captain steered the ship with all his might. He was as worn out as anyone. His heart yearned for the warm room of his daughter at bedtime, the soft candlelight glow, a kitten curled on her lap, roses and tulips drawn on her window panes. He sighed wistfully. Should the weather have it its way, there will be far more than just one candle to light up the following night.
Here, I offer you a super good tomato baby:
dragon?age=0&body=58&bodygene=19&breed=12&element=11&gender=1&tert=58&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=58&auth=909bf8b87e71fdecbd3a90e06833f03180acf890&dummyext=prev.png

The hail storm raged on through the night; the entire crew was at their wit's end when it came to protecting the ship from the pouring icicles, tearing the fabric to shreds.

"Cap'n!" Called Pepper, a crewman. "Blocks of ice at twelve!"

The captain steered the ship with all his might. He was as worn out as anyone. His heart yearned for the warm room of his daughter at bedtime, the soft candlelight glow, a kitten curled on her lap, roses and tulips drawn on her window panes.

He sighed wistfully. Should the weather have it its way, there will be far more than just one candle to light up the following night.
Event:
1.( How can i Put in the Pic of it?)
Nocturne Male:
Oilslick/ Metallic
Bronze/ Bee
Coal/ Contour

2. The Storm
They looked Out of the broken window into the jetblack night. If They Just had a candle, or a torch. But now, all that Icicle and Rose had were a thin, moth-eaten blancket and a small, dimmly glowing Stone, they had found in the morning in the sea. "Skriietsch", a scrabbing Sound came Out of the black nothing of the big room. Only a Meter of the ruins was lit up by their Stone. "What was that, ice?", asked rose, the delicate Teenage-Girl. If there would have been enough light to See her face, you would have Seen that all the color was Fading from her face. "I don't know, maybe..." The Rest of the sentence wasnswallowed by the noise of thunder, the storm outside aggressive as it hadn't been since a few years, when the King of Devils wanted to betray the weather godess. A lightning Bolt lit Up the spooky Saloon for a short second and the Kids spotted what was in Front of them. "Pepper!", The brunette shouted. The Relief in her voice couldn't have been more obvious. The coal colored kitten was the child of the neighbours cats, but Icicle and Rose Player with him all the time. Atleast, before the Letter Had arrived, which had changed
their whole Life. The reason why They were Here now...

To be continued...

3. Done

Event:
1.( How can i Put in the Pic of it?)
Nocturne Male:
Oilslick/ Metallic
Bronze/ Bee
Coal/ Contour

2. The Storm
They looked Out of the broken window into the jetblack night. If They Just had a candle, or a torch. But now, all that Icicle and Rose had were a thin, moth-eaten blancket and a small, dimmly glowing Stone, they had found in the morning in the sea. "Skriietsch", a scrabbing Sound came Out of the black nothing of the big room. Only a Meter of the ruins was lit up by their Stone. "What was that, ice?", asked rose, the delicate Teenage-Girl. If there would have been enough light to See her face, you would have Seen that all the color was Fading from her face. "I don't know, maybe..." The Rest of the sentence wasnswallowed by the noise of thunder, the storm outside aggressive as it hadn't been since a few years, when the King of Devils wanted to betray the weather godess. A lightning Bolt lit Up the spooky Saloon for a short second and the Kids spotted what was in Front of them. "Pepper!", The brunette shouted. The Relief in her voice couldn't have been more obvious. The coal colored kitten was the child of the neighbours cats, but Icicle and Rose Player with him all the time. Atleast, before the Letter Had arrived, which had changed
their whole Life. The reason why They were Here now...

To be continued...

3. Done

frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
Bump dis be a cool raffle and I shall b bak!
Bump dis be a cool raffle and I shall b bak!
r7P00ic.png
Bump!
Bump!
Another bump!
Another bump!
Yet another bump! (Come on folks :P)
Yet another bump! (Come on folks :P)
[size=7]DAY FOUR[/size] Can't believe it's already the fourth day! The task is going up slightly early today, but you still have until 17:30 to complete the tasks for day three if you still need to :) I really loved the writing submissions from yesterday because I could tell that you enjoyed writing for it. So today's theme is Passion! There are three tasks for today. Completing each task will give you 1 bump raffle ticket, and completing all three will give you two more bump raffle tickets. You have until [b]17:00 FR time on the 29th of March 2018[/b] to complete your tasks. 1) Your first task for today is to describe something that you are passionate about :) It can be anything. A hobby, a cause, a project, a pet, a person, just anything that really drives you forward. Only share details that you are comfortable sharing and that don't break the rules on FR. 2) Your second task is to bring me a recipe that uses- you guessed it- passion fruits! It doesn't have to be your own recipe, but credit the original creator if it isn't yours. 3) Your third task is a collection task. One of my passions on FR is being in Wind :) So for your third task, I request you to send me 3 different Wind-related items. Based on the value of these items, you may also earn main raffle tickets for completing this task. Good luck! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2396521/1][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest.png[/img][/url][/center] Pinglist: @GooglieSalmon
DAY FOUR

Can't believe it's already the fourth day! The task is going up slightly early today, but you still have until 17:30 to complete the tasks for day three if you still need to :) I really loved the writing submissions from yesterday because I could tell that you enjoyed writing for it. So today's theme is Passion! There are three tasks for today. Completing each task will give you 1 bump raffle ticket, and completing all three will give you two more bump raffle tickets. You have until 17:00 FR time on the 29th of March 2018 to complete your tasks.

1) Your first task for today is to describe something that you are passionate about :) It can be anything. A hobby, a cause, a project, a pet, a person, just anything that really drives you forward. Only share details that you are comfortable sharing and that don't break the rules on FR.

2) Your second task is to bring me a recipe that uses- you guessed it- passion fruits! It doesn't have to be your own recipe, but credit the original creator if it isn't yours.

3) Your third task is a collection task. One of my passions on FR is being in Wind :) So for your third task, I request you to send me 3 different Wind-related items. Based on the value of these items, you may also earn main raffle tickets for completing this task.

Good luck!
wind_contest.png

Pinglist: @GooglieSalmon
IoOIjjo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28