Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ENDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I have a [item=water sprite] I don't want anymore, and I have transcended the need for coin of the realm. I am however interested in other people's trash. So if you want this cute li'l bugger, send me a random gift. It can be anything; a single food point item, a piece of junk clothing, a bit of slime. I honestly don't care what it is and don't assume that a 'nicer' gift will increase your chances; it won't. I'm not selling tickets so sending me more than one thing is pointless (you can if you want, but it won't make a difference). I'm simply going to draw a name at random and that person will win the sprite. Now gimmie that sweet, sweet trash you don't have any use for! Edit: I'll ping everyone when it's time to draw. I'm not in any hurry though, you got plenty of time.
I have a Water Sprite I don't want anymore, and I have transcended the need for coin of the realm.

I am however interested in other people's trash. So if you want this cute li'l bugger, send me a random gift. It can be anything; a single food point item, a piece of junk clothing, a bit of slime. I honestly don't care what it is and don't assume that a 'nicer' gift will increase your chances; it won't.

I'm not selling tickets so sending me more than one thing is pointless (you can if you want, but it won't make a difference). I'm simply going to draw a name at random and that person will win the sprite.

Now gimmie that sweet, sweet trash you don't have any use for!

Edit: I'll ping everyone when it's time to draw. I'm not in any hurry though, you got plenty of time.
Yoooo, if its not taken yet. Lemme send a item for it. @Devilbaby
Yoooo, if its not taken yet. Lemme send a item for it. @Devilbaby
LF a male coalt/ female veilspun for my nest!
Tri-color scrolls in treasure are expensive :') Yet I want more lair space as well.
@devilbaby sending!
@devilbaby sending!
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
@SummerZephyr

Nope, not taken. I'll ping everyone when it's time to draw a name.
@SummerZephyr

Nope, not taken. I'll ping everyone when it's time to draw a name.
@Devilbaby Nice Familiar ♥ Just send an item to you :)
@Devilbaby Nice Familiar ♥ Just send an item to you :)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@Devilbaby
Sending something through a PM
@Devilbaby
Sending something through a PM
add me to the ping list pls
add me to the ping list pls
@devilbaby
sending something^^
@devilbaby
sending something^^
bumpity
bumpity
@Devilbaby
I'm sending something!
@Devilbaby
I'm sending something!
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png he/him
french
tiny
kE8PZoU.png
bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
oczO35g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13