Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56
@Kimmeh79 can I have the unnamed Imperial male please

and please add me to the ping list
@Kimmeh79 can I have the unnamed Imperial male please

and please add me to the ping list
@ashmore I went ahead and sent the imp to @thebrelam @DickDasterly do you mean this one? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40025001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400251/40025001_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ashmore I went ahead and sent the imp to @thebrelam
@DickDasterly do you mean this one?

40025001_350.png
water_by_coloradoblues-db6uzgy.png Isi32aq.png 2119hxy.gif
@john56575

I need you to name her, as stated by the rules marked in red ^^'
@john56575

I need you to name her, as stated by the rules marked in red ^^'
UZ6dqn4.png
@Ashmore

It's no biggie! I'd love to know when they nest again, thank you :)
@Ashmore

It's no biggie! I'd love to know when they nest again, thank you :)
@Ashmore

Can I snatch the azure iridescent male imp please?^^
@Ashmore

Can I snatch the azure iridescent male imp please?^^
@Goldilocks just need a name :)
@Goldilocks just need a name :)
@Ashmore are Munia or Anastasia still available? I'd love either one if so, and if not can I be added to the pinglist please?
@Ashmore are Munia or Anastasia still available? I'd love either one if so, and if not can I be added to the pinglist please?
@ValerianAshe
I'm sorry, seems like that dragon was adopted. Would you like to choose an other one?

@TheWaterfront
Pinging Atroxi for you. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Atroxi
TheWaterfront would like to take your Midnight Giraffe/Splash Butterfly/Seafoam Glimmer Fae Female. :)

@Skitterstitch
Pinging AlbaRosa211 for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@AlbaRosa211
Skitterstitch would like to take Cy. ^^

@CompactCube
Just need a name for him. :)

@volfluff
Of course, pinging HoneyBlossom for you. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@HoneyBlossom
volfluff would like to take your Ruby Crystal/Garnet Facet/Bronze Capsule Snapper Male. :)

@thebrelam
Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle? :)

@Diversity
Sure, pinging Hazriel for you. :)

@Hazriel
Diversity would like to take your Azure Iridescent/Teal Shimmer/Azure Gembond Imperial Female. ^^

@wh0reos
Sending you Anastasia. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?
@ValerianAshe
I'm sorry, seems like that dragon was adopted. Would you like to choose an other one?

@TheWaterfront
Pinging Atroxi for you. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@Atroxi
TheWaterfront would like to take your Midnight Giraffe/Splash Butterfly/Seafoam Glimmer Fae Female. :)

@Skitterstitch
Pinging AlbaRosa211 for you. :) Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@AlbaRosa211
Skitterstitch would like to take Cy. ^^

@CompactCube
Just need a name for him. :)

@volfluff
Of course, pinging HoneyBlossom for you. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?

@HoneyBlossom
volfluff would like to take your Ruby Crystal/Garnet Facet/Bronze Capsule Snapper Male. :)

@thebrelam
Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle? :)

@Diversity
Sure, pinging Hazriel for you. :)

@Hazriel
Diversity would like to take your Azure Iridescent/Teal Shimmer/Azure Gembond Imperial Female. ^^

@wh0reos
Sending you Anastasia. ^^ Would you like to be added to the pinglist and with that, be entered to the mini-raffle?
Also, I hatched my last nest, so there won't be any more hatchlings from me. However it's still possible that more dragons will come in from donations, I plan to hold the giveaway till March 31st after all. :)
Also, I hatched my last nest, so there won't be any more hatchlings from me. However it's still possible that more dragons will come in from donations, I plan to hold the giveaway till March 31st after all. :)
@Ashmore I would love to be added to the pinglist! It's one dragon per day right? I feel a bit greedy ahaha.
@Ashmore I would love to be added to the pinglist! It's one dragon per day right? I feel a bit greedy ahaha.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56