Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Inferno's Bounty OOF Raffle (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Dunmer
can i send 35 lv6 dragons without bonuses over for tickets? c:
@Dunmer
can i send 35 lv6 dragons without bonuses over for tickets? c:
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@pulses yep
@pulses yep
[center][img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7wx1gaUj81r17mw1.gif[/img][/center]
tumblr_m7wx1gaUj81r17mw1.gif
@Rend

Oops I just saw your note. I think the batch I'm currently sending is pretty big, not sure exactly how many.
@Rend

Oops I just saw your note. I think the batch I'm currently sending is pretty big, not sure exactly how many.
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka im limited on lair space until i get rid of the fodder i have held in my lair. i'll take a bit to buy them, so just put them all for auction and ill buy them when i can
@valarauka im limited on lair space until i get rid of the fodder i have held in my lair. i'll take a bit to buy them, so just put them all for auction and ill buy them when i can
@RustyAce so I can find this later. :3
@RustyAce so I can find this later. :3
drytil_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yi1.png EsNfa6g.png
@Rend

Can I send over 14 level 7s for gems for the raffle? One of them has breed bonus and the rest has gene bonuses, so total should add up to (11+1)x14=168g.
@Rend

Can I send over 14 level 7s for gems for the raffle? One of them has breed bonus and the rest has gene bonuses, so total should add up to (11+1)x14=168g.
ngw7WrY.png
@Darthiel sure!
@Darthiel sure!
@Darthiel send over the last two again, i accidentally put 168 treasure instead of gems so i cancelled
@Darthiel send over the last two again, i accidentally put 168 treasure instead of gems so i cancelled
@Rend
Do you want to be pinged for every batch? I'm going to start sending agian.
@Rend
Do you want to be pinged for every batch? I'm going to start sending agian.
2e2UMYR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40