Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Celebration Raffle [ENDED]
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 84
@LilSadist cake and frogs
@LilSadist cake and frogs
@cinnamonty @silverein @rainbowlove
Sorry, CRs were sent 12 hrs late because I crashed right after getting home from work; so you all have 24 hrs from the time stamp of this post to accept your CRs
@cinnamonty @silverein @rainbowlove
Sorry, CRs were sent 12 hrs late because I crashed right after getting home from work; so you all have 24 hrs from the time stamp of this post to accept your CRs
@LilSadist no worries, hope youre alright now. also tyvm for the froggies :D
@LilSadist no worries, hope youre alright now. also tyvm for the froggies :D
Fifth Round of Winners

Please remember to pick your prizes within 24 hours and to accept the CR for your prizes the following 24 hours.

Also, don't mind the repeat names. There are some who have failed to comply with either of the time limit.

Note: You can still choose the lizards prize pack. It is tentatively claimed, because I crashed right after work yesterday and was unable to get the CRs out in time; therefore, the user currently has another 12 hours to accept. If jot accepted, it will go back into the prize pool.

1. @PaperBerry
  2. @Amaranta
  3. @openlocks
  4. @Xingxing
  5. @WuffleBox
  6. @Lesen
  7. @Biyu

Bump Raffle Prize

@Bonibaru As the previous winner has not accepted the CR in a week, I am inclined to believe she quit; therefore, a new winner (you) has been chosen. Please accept in a timely manner.

@JazHarley If you do come back before I pass out all the prizes, I'll be happy to compensate you with a different dragon.
Fifth Round of Winners

Please remember to pick your prizes within 24 hours and to accept the CR for your prizes the following 24 hours.

Also, don't mind the repeat names. There are some who have failed to comply with either of the time limit.

Note: You can still choose the lizards prize pack. It is tentatively claimed, because I crashed right after work yesterday and was unable to get the CRs out in time; therefore, the user currently has another 12 hours to accept. If jot accepted, it will go back into the prize pool.

1. @PaperBerry
  2. @Amaranta
  3. @openlocks
  4. @Xingxing
  5. @WuffleBox
  6. @Lesen
  7. @Biyu

Bump Raffle Prize

@Bonibaru As the previous winner has not accepted the CR in a week, I am inclined to believe she quit; therefore, a new winner (you) has been chosen. Please accept in a timely manner.

@JazHarley If you do come back before I pass out all the prizes, I'll be happy to compensate you with a different dragon.
@lilsadist thank you and I hope you had fun doing this after all :)
@lilsadist thank you and I hope you had fun doing this after all :)
duHgkuH.png
cool thanks!

starter battle pack
this is disturbing
lizards
wanna be an alchemist
lightning
wind
cool thanks!

starter battle pack
this is disturbing
lizards
wanna be an alchemist
lightning
wind
Us7hURQ.png
Sixth Round of Winners

1. @PaperBerry
  2. @openlocks
  3. @LordZarcock
  4. @CanisChiroptera
  5. @RattleSnake
  6. @Okolu
  7. @Amaranta
Sixth Round of Winners

1. @PaperBerry
  2. @openlocks
  3. @LordZarcock
  4. @CanisChiroptera
  5. @RattleSnake
  6. @Okolu
  7. @Amaranta
@LilSadist
Eeep awesome! Here's my list:
1 - Wanna Be an Alchemist?
2 - Fancy Stones
3 - Hatchling?