Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle (Level 25, familiars, etc)
1 2
Hello, everyone! I've decided to run my first raffle, to get rid of some cool stuff I am not actually using to people who might want it (and make a little money, hopefully). There will be dragons! There will be battle items! There will be familiars! There will even be apparel, though I don't keep much of it around. Here is the prize list. Rules are to follow: DRAGON: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38177788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381778/38177788_350.png[/img] [/url] BATTLE STONES: Sap, Enfeeble, Congeal, and your choice of Might stones for six Flights (Nature, Wind, Water, Ice, Shadow or Arcane). FAMILIARS: Rainbow Sprite, Strangler, Cardinal Hippogriff, Southmarsh Podid, Chromefeather Lookout, Moonbeam Crayfish, Poltergeist Pile. APPAREL: Conjurer's Cloak, Bloodscale Tail Guard, Ghost Flame Tail Jewel. For those who are counting, that's a total of 15 prizes (I'm only giving away one of the Might stones, but whoever takes it can choose which one). Tickets are 1g or 1000t each, payable by letter, so I can keep track of who you are. Raffle will close in a week or when I sell 150 tickets, whichever comes first. I won't sell more than 150 tickets, because I don't want anyone to give me their money without at least a 1 in 10 chance of winning a prize. Please tell me in the message how many tickets you're buying. It's OK to mix forms of payment. I will acknowledge all ticket purchases by return message. If you don't get a return message after 48 hours, please ping me again to make sure your purchase got through. I'll draw 15 ticket numbers and let you pick your choice of prize in order of draw (the first number I drew can choose whatever they want; second can choose from among the 14 items left, etc.) Please make your choice within 24 hours of the message announcing your win, so I can move on reasonably promptly to the next person. It IS possible for one person to win more than one prize -- if you buy multiple tickets and I draw your numbers in slots 2, 6 and 14, then you get the second, sixth and fourteenth choices. Any questions, please ask in comments! Somebody else may be wondering the same thing, and that gives me a chance to answer publicly. Thank you, and good luck!
Hello, everyone! I've decided to run my first raffle, to get rid of some cool stuff I am not actually using to people who might want it (and make a little money, hopefully). There will be dragons! There will be battle items! There will be familiars! There will even be apparel, though I don't keep much of it around.

Here is the prize list. Rules are to follow:

DRAGON:
38177788_350.png

BATTLE STONES: Sap, Enfeeble, Congeal, and your choice of Might stones for six Flights (Nature, Wind, Water, Ice, Shadow or Arcane).

FAMILIARS: Rainbow Sprite, Strangler, Cardinal Hippogriff, Southmarsh Podid, Chromefeather Lookout, Moonbeam Crayfish, Poltergeist Pile.

APPAREL: Conjurer's Cloak, Bloodscale Tail Guard, Ghost Flame Tail Jewel.

For those who are counting, that's a total of 15 prizes (I'm only giving away one of the Might stones, but whoever takes it can choose which one). Tickets are 1g or 1000t each, payable by letter, so I can keep track of who you are. Raffle will close in a week or when I sell 150 tickets, whichever comes first. I won't sell more than 150 tickets, because I don't want anyone to give me their money without at least a 1 in 10 chance of winning a prize. Please tell me in the message how many tickets you're buying. It's OK to mix forms of payment.

I will acknowledge all ticket purchases by return message. If you don't get a return message after 48 hours, please ping me again to make sure your purchase got through. I'll draw 15 ticket numbers and let you pick your choice of prize in order of draw (the first number I drew can choose whatever they want; second can choose from among the 14 items left, etc.) Please make your choice within 24 hours of the message announcing your win, so I can move on reasonably promptly to the next person. It IS possible for one person to win more than one prize -- if you buy multiple tickets and I draw your numbers in slots 2, 6 and 14, then you get the second, sixth and fourteenth choices.

Any questions, please ask in comments! Somebody else may be wondering the same thing, and that gives me a chance to answer publicly. Thank you, and good luck!

bump!
bump!
Bump! There are still fewer tickets sold than prizes; take advantage of this state of affairs!
Bump! There are still fewer tickets sold than prizes; take advantage of this state of affairs!
Two days left. Four tickets sold. At this point, if you buy a ticket, the absolute WORST you could do is fifth prize. If you buy ten tickets, the worst you can do is a prize with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

C'mon, folks! You can't lose unless there's a flood that's very unlikely to happen. Step right up and get your prizes!
Two days left. Four tickets sold. At this point, if you buy a ticket, the absolute WORST you could do is fifth prize. If you buy ten tickets, the worst you can do is a prize with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

C'mon, folks! You can't lose unless there's a flood that's very unlikely to happen. Step right up and get your prizes!
Followup: Well, there hasn't been exactly a flood, but there have now finally been more tickets sold than there are prizes. The result is that NOT every single ticket will win. However, we're still at 20 tickets and 15 prizes, so your odds are still pretty darn good! Two more days, folks -- get them while you can!
Followup: Well, there hasn't been exactly a flood, but there have now finally been more tickets sold than there are prizes. The result is that NOT every single ticket will win. However, we're still at 20 tickets and 15 prizes, so your odds are still pretty darn good! Two more days, folks -- get them while you can!
I'll have to buy tickets
I'll have to buy tickets
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
@VoyagerII If this is still open, I’ll be sending for a few tickets!
@VoyagerII If this is still open, I’ll be sending for a few tickets!
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
It is still open until the day after tomorrow, when it will close and I will be drawing. As of now, there have been (including yours, @RyukaTheDragon) 39 tickets sold. That means that each ticket STILL has slightly better than a one in three chance of winning a prize. :D

Entries close at noon Pacific time, on Tuesday Feb 6.
It is still open until the day after tomorrow, when it will close and I will be drawing. As of now, there have been (including yours, @RyukaTheDragon) 39 tickets sold. That means that each ticket STILL has slightly better than a one in three chance of winning a prize. :D

Entries close at noon Pacific time, on Tuesday Feb 6.
Entries are now closed! We have exactly 40 tickets sold, and 15 prizes. I'll be drawing via a random number generator later today, and contacting winners privately. I will try to let everyone know where their tickets fall in the sequence of prize-claiming by the end of today, but it will be another few days before the later winners can choose their prizes, because I will need to wait and find out what the earlier-drawn winners select before I can move on.

Thank you to everyone who played, and I hope you will all enjoy your prizes!
Entries are now closed! We have exactly 40 tickets sold, and 15 prizes. I'll be drawing via a random number generator later today, and contacting winners privately. I will try to let everyone know where their tickets fall in the sequence of prize-claiming by the end of today, but it will be another few days before the later winners can choose their prizes, because I will need to wait and find out what the earlier-drawn winners select before I can move on.

Thank you to everyone who played, and I hope you will all enjoy your prizes!
@VoyagerII Thank you for holding such a fun raffle!
@VoyagerII Thank you for holding such a fun raffle!
1 2