Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 823 824 825 826 827 ... 930 931
I'll pass this time, thank you regardless!
I'll pass this time, thank you regardless!
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Send a dragon and skin for the prize pool! My family always makes homemade christmas cookies for december and this year I learned a new recipe :D It's for Zimtsterne (Cinnamon Stars) which are very common in Germany, but the store-bought ones are kinda meh and my mom can't eat them because of alergies. makeing them myself solves both of these problems :D Here's tehe recipe: 300 g almond meal 3 eggwhites 1 TeaSp lemon juice 250 g fine sugar 1 TeaSp cinnamon powder 1 TblSp vanilla sugar Powdered sugar to roll out the dough Add the lemon juice to the eggwhites and whip them to stiff peaks. add the sugar in several small portions. put about 3/4th of a cup of this icing aside for later. to the rest of the mixture add the cinnamon and the almonds and work it into a dough. preheat the oven to 150°C Dust a surface with powdered sugar and roll out the dough to be about 0.5 cm to 1 cm thick (a thicker dough will result in softer cookies) cut out cookies (traditionally in star shape), cover them with the icing you put aside at the beginning and put them on backing sheets (they wont get bigger in the oven) bake for about 20-25 min until you can easily take them off the backing paper (the frosting should stay white) [img]https://evimauz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/DSC_2381-min-770x490.jpg[/img] (random internet picture, my Zimtsterne weren't around long enough to take a picture)
Send a dragon and skin for the prize pool!

My family always makes homemade christmas cookies for december and this year I learned a new recipe :D
It's for Zimtsterne (Cinnamon Stars) which are very common in Germany, but the store-bought ones are kinda meh and my mom can't eat them because of alergies. makeing them myself solves both of these problems :D

Here's tehe recipe:
300 g almond meal
3 eggwhites
1 TeaSp lemon juice
250 g fine sugar
1 TeaSp cinnamon powder
1 TblSp vanilla sugar
Powdered sugar to roll out the dough

Add the lemon juice to the eggwhites and whip them to stiff peaks. add the sugar in several small portions. put about 3/4th of a cup of this icing aside for later.
to the rest of the mixture add the cinnamon and the almonds and work it into a dough.
preheat the oven to 150°C
Dust a surface with powdered sugar and roll out the dough to be about 0.5 cm to 1 cm thick (a thicker dough will result in softer cookies)
cut out cookies (traditionally in star shape), cover them with the icing you put aside at the beginning and put them on backing sheets (they wont get bigger in the oven)
bake for about 20-25 min until you can easily take them off the backing paper (the frosting should stay white)

DSC_2381-min-770x490.jpg
(random internet picture, my Zimtsterne weren't around long enough to take a picture)
nPqulLR.png
Donating a familiar for #11 Luna [item=Skycrest Bicorn] And some old festival creates from the depths of my vault! [item=Nectar Collector Chest][item=Celestial Vapors Chest][item=Ancient Leviathan Chest] Our holiday tradition is appetizers for dinner in Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day brunch with fancy mimosas and a marathon of some show we haven't seen before.
Donating a familiar for #11 Luna
Skycrest Bicorn
And some old festival creates from the depths of my vault!
Nectar Collector Chest Celestial Vapors Chest Ancient Leviathan Chest

Our holiday tradition is appetizers for dinner in Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day brunch with fancy mimosas and a marathon of some show we haven't seen before.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
I will pass; i have a lot of dragons already! thank you <3
I will pass; i have a lot of dragons already! thank you <3
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
I've been short on lair space lately, so I really shouldn't take any new dragons. Thanks for organizing, though. It's always fun to participate and see all the responses.
I've been short on lair space lately, so I really shouldn't take any new dragons. Thanks for organizing, though. It's always fun to participate and see all the responses.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Thanks!

1. 26 - 90864223 - Unnamed
2. 11 - 88395203 - Unnamed
3. 22 - 79245608 - Aer
4. 12 - 87951903 - Unnamed
5. 17 - 87940997 - Unnamed
Thanks!

1. 26 - 90864223 - Unnamed
2. 11 - 88395203 - Unnamed
3. 22 - 79245608 - Aer
4. 12 - 87951903 - Unnamed
5. 17 - 87940997 - Unnamed
Dark Cheetah Lore: Dark Water Clan
7UXlQKU.gif

My wishlist dragon.

My favourite dragon.
My favorite FR holiday tradition is participating in Secret Santa exchanges! I usually do both my flight one the all-flight SS.

@ViaCurro Those sound really good! I'm going to have to try your recipe. I've never heard of vanilla sugar though, and a quick internet search shows that is fairly rare in North America. Do you know if another form of sugar will work in place of it? Could I just use regular sugar and add a bit of vanilla extract?
My favorite FR holiday tradition is participating in Secret Santa exchanges! I usually do both my flight one the all-flight SS.

@ViaCurro Those sound really good! I'm going to have to try your recipe. I've never heard of vanilla sugar though, and a quick internet search shows that is fairly rare in North America. Do you know if another form of sugar will work in place of it? Could I just use regular sugar and add a bit of vanilla extract?
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
@LissaJade in Germany vanilla sugar is very common and much easier to find than vanilla essence. It's very mild though, I think a couple drops of vanilla essence should be enough to replace it. (and I wouldn't worry over one tablespoon sugar more or less). I hope yours turn out delicious!
@LissaJade in Germany vanilla sugar is very common and much easier to find than vanilla essence. It's very mild though, I think a couple drops of vanilla essence should be enough to replace it. (and I wouldn't worry over one tablespoon sugar more or less). I hope yours turn out delicious!
nPqulLR.png
Holiday tradition I realized I enjoy (and missed this year v.v) is playing board and card games with people.
I really really have more dragons into games lol
Holiday tradition I realized I enjoy (and missed this year v.v) is playing board and card games with people.
I really really have more dragons into games lol
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
I've been on hiatus so I can't contribute cool apparel or the like, but I've got plenty of cool dragons to give! I'll send in a purple Aether for now since I don't see one donated yet, and see if I can rustle up another pretty one that'd contribute something new c: A holiday tradition that I've done for years that is always a lot of fun is shopping for candy and little gifts to put in my mother's stocking! When I was a tiny kid, my dad didn't really do well with shopping on his own, so my mom would often have to buy her own stocking treats and pretend she was surprised on Christmas Day. Once I was old enough to learn about that, I made it my mission to not only get her a stocking done every year, but also to extra spoil her to make up for those times before. This year I think the funniest thing I put in there was some Christmas tree-shaped tongs, because she'd needed new tongs for her kitchen supplies for a long time and I thought it was cute. It's a little like the year she gifted me a flyswatter in my stocking when I'd been dealing with a lot of flies coming in the house whenever I'd let the dog in or out. [emoji=sandsurge laughing size=1]
I've been on hiatus so I can't contribute cool apparel or the like, but I've got plenty of cool dragons to give! I'll send in a purple Aether for now since I don't see one donated yet, and see if I can rustle up another pretty one that'd contribute something new c:

A holiday tradition that I've done for years that is always a lot of fun is shopping for candy and little gifts to put in my mother's stocking! When I was a tiny kid, my dad didn't really do well with shopping on his own, so my mom would often have to buy her own stocking treats and pretend she was surprised on Christmas Day. Once I was old enough to learn about that, I made it my mission to not only get her a stocking done every year, but also to extra spoil her to make up for those times before.

This year I think the funniest thing I put in there was some Christmas tree-shaped tongs, because she'd needed new tongs for her kitchen supplies for a long time and I thought it was cute. It's a little like the year she gifted me a flyswatter in my stocking when I'd been dealing with a lot of flies coming in the house whenever I'd let the dog in or out.
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png