Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 797 798 799 800 801 ... 929 930
Hi - congrats all

Thanks @Juxta13 for all your hard work on this.

D60
Hi - congrats all

Thanks @Juxta13 for all your hard work on this.

D60
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
i'm going to pass, thank you though! :D
i'm going to pass, thank you though! :D
82346754.pngnr-100.png94499341.png
I'm going to pass, thank you for hosting though! ^_^
I'm going to pass, thank you for hosting though! ^_^
ThDXjzd.pngY5AUp2a.gif
Thank you so much! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] 1. #15 2. #12 3. #3 4. #10
Thank you so much!

My Dragon Cave scrollMy sales tabdreaming city pixelsDogiCrimson's pixelsGalopa's Old Oaks - Old dragons shelter and re-homing serviceUseful guides and resourcesMy art logMy dragon logMy wishlist and services
Since it's only dragons left and my lair is bursting at the seams, I will skip this turn! Thank you so much for hosting [emoji=plague rune size=1]
Since it's only dragons left and my lair is bursting at the seams, I will skip this turn!
Thank you so much for hosting
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Sorry for the later response but none really interest me! thanks for hosting though! (all dragons and I've barely got space XD)
Sorry for the later response but none really interest me! thanks for hosting though! (all dragons and I've barely got space XD)
FbBE7dN.png tqGkHih.png2VtxnMX.png wLurwzJ.png
zfV3rxA.png HhpzPA3.pngJvUa9ma.png 7UXlQKU.gif

Check out my lil Accents!
[center][b][size=5]It's time to announce the next set of winners in the[/size] [size=6][size=5][color=darkred]Riot of Rot[/color][/size][/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4EjMvgQ.png[/img][/center] Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize number in your response. If there are only a few prizes you would like or you would rather not claim a prize, that's fine! Just let me know. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/782#post_55318580]Click here to go to the original post and see the prizes that are available.[/url] Please remember to include the prize's [u]number[/u] in your list. [columns][indent][pinglist=91][nextcol][color=transparent]..[/color][nextcol][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xm6m7IWk2uuUkSIuca-EJ_BlQqNPhm9cKG3ub_KksE/edit?usp=sharing]Click here to add yourself to the ping list so you'll hear about future raffles.[/url] (Using both the old and new versions for now.)[/indent][/columns] [indent][color=darkred][b][size=6]And, the next winners are...[/size][/b][/color] [columns][indent][LIST=1] [*]@Anaee (previous round) [*]@RanchBerryCrunch (previous round) [*]@SnowLynx (previous round) [*]@gothicpen [*]@Beatoriche [*]@FinalFlight [*]@Harxley [/LIST] [nextcol][indent][item=Gray Plague Doctor Mask] [/indent][/indent][/columns] Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' prizes. Thanks. ----- [size=0][size=0]@Juxta13[/size][/size]
It's time to announce the next set of winners in the
Riot of Rot

4EjMvgQ.png
Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize number in your response.

If there are only a few prizes you would like or you would rather not claim a prize, that's fine! Just let me know.

Click here to go to the original post and see the prizes that are available.
Please remember to include the prize's number in your list.

.. Click here to add yourself to the ping list so
you'll hear about future raffles.

(Using both the old and new versions for now.)

And, the next winners are...
  1. @Anaee (previous round)
  2. @RanchBerryCrunch (previous round)
  3. @SnowLynx (previous round)
  4. @gothicpen
  5. @Beatoriche
  6. @FinalFlight
  7. @Harxley
Gray Plague Doctor Mask

Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' prizes. Thanks.

@Juxta13

Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
ill skip cause my lair is very full atm but ty for hosting n_n
ill skip cause my lair is very full atm but ty for hosting n_n
RanchBerryCrunchLeft.gif
ranch | any pronouns
aberration & coatl hoarder
The Ranch Zone (Free Dragons)
RanchBerryCrunchRight.gif
If no one claims #10, the Wildclaw, I'd love to have him! Otherwise I'll skip, but thanks as always for hosting <3
If no one claims #10, the Wildclaw, I'd love to have him! Otherwise I'll skip, but thanks as always for hosting <3
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
I would like #6 Pearlcatcher.
I would like #6 Pearlcatcher.
XdKddgH.pngPX2gJ9f.pngwater.png Noctua_Link_Button.pngSDTXnpH.png
1 2 ... 797 798 799 800 801 ... 929 930