Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 929 930
@Juxta13 Guess what - we share the same story there!!! I started with Elantris because he finished the WoT, and now I've red the mistborn series ("both"), and have started on the stormlight archive, but I have forbidden myself from reading any more fun books until after the last exam 10th Dec. I loooove how Syl is gaining more and more awareness and knowledge. And the highstorms :3
@Juxta13 Guess what - we share the same story there!!! I started with Elantris because he finished the WoT, and now I've red the mistborn series ("both"), and have started on the stormlight archive, but I have forbidden myself from reading any more fun books until after the last exam 10th Dec. I loooove how Syl is gaining more and more awareness and knowledge. And the highstorms :3
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe
The Stormlight archives are my favorite - particularly the second book! Happy reading!

PS - Steelheart (The Reckoners series) is also a great read - after your work, of course!
@Lisegathe
The Stormlight archives are my favorite - particularly the second book! Happy reading!

PS - Steelheart (The Reckoners series) is also a great read - after your work, of course!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Hiya @Juxta13

I've sent you an imperial dragon to add to your raffle - she's level 7 :)
Hiya @Juxta13

I've sent you an imperial dragon to add to your raffle - she's level 7 :)
I just added a new dragon thanks to a donation from Armourgeek.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/49#post_35484664

If you have already put in your dragon preferences, let me know if this changes things. If you haven't, there's still time to enter for a free dragon!

Pinglist was here.
I just added a new dragon thanks to a donation from Armourgeek.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/49#post_35484664

If you have already put in your dragon preferences, let me know if this changes things. If you haven't, there's still time to enter for a free dragon!

Pinglist was here.
trust in a Witch.
New order is 2, 6, 1, 3, everything else.
New order is 2, 6, 1, 3, everything else.
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@Juxta13 new order is 1, 3, 6, 4, everything else !
@Juxta13 new order is 1, 3, 6, 4, everything else !
@Juxta13 I'll send you a dragon named Mel he has the nice magic colors
@Juxta13 I'll send you a dragon named Mel he has the nice magic colors
Wishlist
@lizagem
Oh my goodness! You just made me realize that I was supposed to announce the winners today! I got completely wrapped up in a festival coli challenge and lost track of what I was doing. I should let you keep the dragon at this point. He does have pretty magical colors, but I'm about to do a lair cleaning this week. If I took him, he would probably be exalted, and that would be a waste.

Okay... off to the random name picker to get some winners before roll-over!
@lizagem
Oh my goodness! You just made me realize that I was supposed to announce the winners today! I got completely wrapped up in a festival coli challenge and lost track of what I was doing. I should let you keep the dragon at this point. He does have pretty magical colors, but I'm about to do a lair cleaning this week. If I took him, he would probably be exalted, and that would be a waste.

Okay... off to the random name picker to get some winners before roll-over!
trust in a Witch.
It's time to announce our winners!
(almost past time!)

The random name picker has chosen...

First... @minted!
Your first choice was dragon 2, so he will be on his way to you shortly.

Second... @Goldia!
Your first choice was dragon 4, so she will be on her way to you shortly.

Third... @DandyLionKingg!
Your first choice was dragon 1 with the true Arcanist colors. She will be on her way to you shortly.

Fourth... @Lisegathe!
Your only choice was dragon 3, so he will be on his way to you shortly.

Fifth... @OrigamiGirl15!
Your first choice was dragon 3, but she has already been claimed. However, your second choice was number 5, so he will be on his way to you shortly.

Sixth... @HoneyBlossom!
Your preference was for 3 or 4, but they have both been taken. Could I interest you in dragon 6 - the lovely dragon that was donated by ArmourGeek? She came in after you put in your entry.

I hope you all had a fantastic Starfall Celebration!
It's time to announce our winners!
(almost past time!)

The random name picker has chosen...

First... @minted!
Your first choice was dragon 2, so he will be on his way to you shortly.

Second... @Goldia!
Your first choice was dragon 4, so she will be on her way to you shortly.

Third... @DandyLionKingg!
Your first choice was dragon 1 with the true Arcanist colors. She will be on her way to you shortly.

Fourth... @Lisegathe!
Your only choice was dragon 3, so he will be on his way to you shortly.

Fifth... @OrigamiGirl15!
Your first choice was dragon 3, but she has already been claimed. However, your second choice was number 5, so he will be on his way to you shortly.

Sixth... @HoneyBlossom!
Your preference was for 3 or 4, but they have both been taken. Could I interest you in dragon 6 - the lovely dragon that was donated by ArmourGeek? She came in after you put in your entry.

I hope you all had a fantastic Starfall Celebration!
trust in a Witch.
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 929 930