Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 411 412 413 414 415 ... 925 926
At least once every holiday season, we all pile into the car and drive around the area to see the holiday lights. We don't decorate ourselves, but it's always fun to see what other people do. Some go way over the top! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e1/47/b6/e147b6ddfa46c9f8196ca4806c7285b4.jpg[/img]
At least once every holiday season, we all pile into the car and drive around the area to see the holiday lights. We don't decorate ourselves, but it's always fun to see what other people do. Some go way over the top!

e147b6ddfa46c9f8196ca4806c7285b4.jpg
Ferberus-Kitten.png
CYBqRJK.png
[quote name="DragonRule" date="2021-12-18 22:15:55" ] @/Juxta13 Can I contribute this dragon with the apparel? Snowdrop: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60886727][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608868/60886727_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] @DragonRule Of course! Thank you.
DragonRule wrote on 2021-12-18 22:15:55:
@/Juxta13 Can I contribute this dragon with the apparel?

Snowdrop:
60886727_350.png
@DragonRule
Of course! Thank you.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 Do I send her now?
@Juxta13 Do I send her now?

CYBqRJK.png
[quote name="DragonRule" date="2021-12-19 18:42:32" ] @/Juxta13 Do I send her now? [/quote] @DragonRule Absolutely. I have plenty of room. Send her along with any apparel, and I will add the information in the prize listing. Do you have any holiday dragons and/or traditions that you can share?
DragonRule wrote on 2021-12-19 18:42:32:
@/Juxta13 Do I send her now?
@DragonRule
Absolutely. I have plenty of room. Send her along with any apparel, and I will add the information in the prize listing.
Do you have any holiday dragons and/or traditions that you can share?
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 Well on Christmas Day we open presents and then go to my great-grandparents house with the whole family to open more presents.
@Juxta13 Well on Christmas Day we open presents and then go to my great-grandparents house with the whole family to open more presents.

CYBqRJK.png
[center][emoji=snowflake size=1] This is my Christmas themed dragon, Cheer! [emoji=snowflake size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65694464][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656945/65694464_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
This is my Christmas themed dragon, Cheer!

65694464_350.png
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
Sent!
~~~~

My partner always makes a handmade present for folks (ornaments, sugar body scrub, candles, etc) and I've joined in with that tradition the past couple of years. This year we made vases from glass bottles. Will edit with a pic later if I can!

I don't have a holiday dragon, but oh! I guess another tradition is watching The Muppet Christmas Carol at least a couple of times lol, but anyway, I've been thinking about making one for the ghost of christmas present... hmm lol
Sent!
~~~~

My partner always makes a handmade present for folks (ornaments, sugar body scrub, candles, etc) and I've joined in with that tradition the past couple of years. This year we made vases from glass bottles. Will edit with a pic later if I can!

I don't have a holiday dragon, but oh! I guess another tradition is watching The Muppet Christmas Carol at least a couple of times lol, but anyway, I've been thinking about making one for the ghost of christmas present... hmm lol
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
One holiday tradition my family does on Christmas is we play a game called stealing the gift. It's when we all get together and we place the gifts on a table. These gifts are usually small and inexpensive. We place papers with our names in a jar and one of us will call everyone's names and we take a gift from the table. Once all the gifts are gone from the table we have to remember who has gifts and who doesn't have gifts and "steal" them from each other when our names are called.

It continues until all the papers are gone and those who managed to keep their present open it and keep it. We never think about the presents in each gift, just that we have so much fun playing the game XD
One holiday tradition my family does on Christmas is we play a game called stealing the gift. It's when we all get together and we place the gifts on a table. These gifts are usually small and inexpensive. We place papers with our names in a jar and one of us will call everyone's names and we take a gift from the table. Once all the gifts are gone from the table we have to remember who has gifts and who doesn't have gifts and "steal" them from each other when our names are called.

It continues until all the papers are gone and those who managed to keep their present open it and keep it. We never think about the presents in each gift, just that we have so much fun playing the game XD
uDNAbBS.png
I haven't exactly got any christmas-themed dragons however, as it is the season of giving, I thought I'd share a dragon that I won from one of the raffles here. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66503660][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665037/66503660_350.png[/img][/url] He's nearly a year old now, and even though I haven't done a lot with him I'm quite attached, I think his apparel fits quite well.
I haven't exactly got any christmas-themed dragons however, as it is the season of giving, I thought I'd share a dragon that I won from one of the raffles here.
66503660_350.png
He's nearly a year old now, and even though I haven't done a lot with him I'm quite attached, I think his apparel fits quite well.
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
Sent in a few stacks of food.

My family is pretty simple when it comes to traditions. Though one thing we always do is play some kind of game together. Typically it's a board game, though we do on occasion break out the Xbox and play Trivial Pursuit on it. I've actually already had my traditional family Christmas this year, since my sister and her boyfriend are going to be going to his parents for the 25th instead. We ended up playing a new game that my sister bought called "Poetry for Neanderthals", it was a lot of fun!
Sent in a few stacks of food.

My family is pretty simple when it comes to traditions. Though one thing we always do is play some kind of game together. Typically it's a board game, though we do on occasion break out the Xbox and play Trivial Pursuit on it. I've actually already had my traditional family Christmas this year, since my sister and her boyfriend are going to be going to his parents for the 25th instead. We ended up playing a new game that my sister bought called "Poetry for Neanderthals", it was a lot of fun!
56762_s.gif
1 2 ... 411 412 413 414 415 ... 925 926