Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 388 389 390 391 392 ... 935 936
@Elfydragon @CatOwU
From your posts, it looks like you are also using the signature badge and you haven't claimed your 5 free tickets this week. If you would like them, just let me know where they should go.
@Elfydragon @CatOwU
From your posts, it looks like you are also using the signature badge and you haven't claimed your 5 free tickets this week. If you would like them, just let me know where they should go.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
[quote name="Juxta13"] From your posts, it looks like you are also using the signature badge and you haven't claimed your 5 free tickets this week. If you would like them, just let me know where they should go. [/quote] ooh! I'd like one each to Cute Corgis, New Familiars, Unhatched egg, Treasures and Presents :]
Juxta13 wrote:
ooh! I'd like one each to Cute Corgis, New Familiars, Unhatched egg, Treasures and Presents :]
w8o0xW1.pngGO1zI9z.gif5WtX8zs.png
[center][b][size=5]It's time to announce the first set of winners in our [/size] [size=7][color=orange]Flameforger's Festival[/color][/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZAgCBRJ.png[/img][/center] Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize number in your response. If there are only a few prizes you would like or you would rather not claim a prize, that's fine! Just let me know. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/384#post_48774030]Click here to go to the original post and see the prizes that are available.[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xm6m7IWk2uuUkSIuca-EJ_BlQqNPhm9cKG3ub_KksE/edit?usp=sharing]Click here to add yourself to the ping list so you'll hear about future raffles.[/url] [columns][indent][color=orange][b][size=5]And, the first winners are...[/size][/b][/color] [LIST=1] [*]ViaCurro [*]FreyaShadow [*]Northforest5 [*]Doozie [*]IrmaBoissy [*]TheSpiffiestOne [*]Dinomatika [*]gravitycon [*]WolfyKnutz [*]vaguelycanine [/LIST] [nextcol][indent] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/sb0vHGE.png[/img][/columns] Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' prizes. Thanks. ----- [size=0][size=0]@vaguelycanine @Gormanghaste @Cherryfleck @SocklessWonder @Orbeez @Kothra @IrmaBoissy @Crystalitar @WolfyKnutz @Supremedorklord @Tinytrashchild @gravitycon @SilentRiver @MorenaFlame @sp580s @Zikitty @Dinomatika @Elfydragon @Mondschatten @TheSpiffiestOne @FreyaShadow @gryphon982 @kawiikatz @Northforest5 @Firefirebert @StarfallRanch @Doozie @milesss @ViaCurro[/size][/size]
It's time to announce the first set of winners in our
Flameforger's Festival

ZAgCBRJ.png
Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize number in your response.

If there are only a few prizes you would like or you would rather not claim a prize, that's fine! Just let me know.

Click here to go to the original post and see the prizes that are available.

Click here to add yourself to the ping list so you'll hear about future raffles.

And, the first winners are...
  1. ViaCurro
  2. FreyaShadow
  3. Northforest5
  4. Doozie
  5. IrmaBoissy
  6. TheSpiffiestOne
  7. Dinomatika
  8. gravitycon
  9. WolfyKnutz
  10. vaguelycanine
sb0vHGE.png

Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' prizes. Thanks.

@vaguelycanine @Gormanghaste @Cherryfleck @SocklessWonder @Orbeez @Kothra @IrmaBoissy @Crystalitar @WolfyKnutz @Supremedorklord @Tinytrashchild @gravitycon @SilentRiver @MorenaFlame @sp580s @Zikitty @Dinomatika @Elfydragon @Mondschatten @TheSpiffiestOne @FreyaShadow @gryphon982 @kawiikatz @Northforest5 @Firefirebert @StarfallRanch @Doozie @milesss @ViaCurro

Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
yay!!!! thank you for a great raffle!
1) Solar Flame Combo
2)dragon number 9, the wildclaw
3)Tigerlily Set
4) Unhatched fire egg
5) dragon number 2, xxx snapper male
yay!!!! thank you for a great raffle!
1) Solar Flame Combo
2)dragon number 9, the wildclaw
3)Tigerlily Set
4) Unhatched fire egg
5) dragon number 2, xxx snapper male
heyZH2H.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mtHAEL4.png
mlSrRbK.png
mlHpBMC.png
Oh hey, nice :D thanks for hosting, and congrats to everyone else who won!
1. 1
Oh hey, nice :D thanks for hosting, and congrats to everyone else who won!
1. 1
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
ohhh wow thank you so much for hosting this raffle!!
1. 14
ohhh wow thank you so much for hosting this raffle!!
1. 14
w8o0xW1.png OrangeFloat.png
Oooh thank you so much!!

1. 11) Unhatched Fire Egg
2. 14) Solar Flame Combo
Oooh thank you so much!!

1. 11) Unhatched Fire Egg
2. 14) Solar Flame Combo
wowow! Thank you so much! ^^
wowow! Thank you so much! ^^
pushpushpushpushAM3cfpc.png Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
6OezIjj.png
Z2soOA2.png
reHWBXk.png
AM3cfpc.png
ty so much!

1. Unhatched Fire Egg
2. Solar Flame Combo
3. Fiery Familiars
4. Flaming Fmailiars
5. Firebreather Cape
6. Tigerlily Set
7.30934377 - Unnamed

ty so much!

1. Unhatched Fire Egg
2. Solar Flame Combo
3. Fiery Familiars
4. Flaming Fmailiars
5. Firebreather Cape
6. Tigerlily Set
7.30934377 - Unnamed

have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
Ooh thank you!
  1. Tigerlily Set
  2. Unhatched Fire Egg
  3. 15487933 - Ember
  4. 71668542 - Unnamed
  5. 30934377 - Unnamed
  6. 71806405 - Unnamed
  7. Solar Flame Combo
  8. Firebreather Cape
Ooh thank you!
  1. Tigerlily Set
  2. Unhatched Fire Egg
  3. 15487933 - Ember
  4. 71668542 - Unnamed
  5. 30934377 - Unnamed
  6. 71806405 - Unnamed
  7. Solar Flame Combo
  8. Firebreather Cape
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
1 2 ... 388 389 390 391 392 ... 935 936